• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig IanL

CalABC

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
31/8/15
Was surprised when KMA was brigged but this guy wasn't. He seems like one of those youtube guys who does some fked up stuff and then tells them "RELAX BRO IT WAS A PRANK"

IanL

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
24/9/15
Was surprised when KMA was brigged but this guy wasn't. He seems like one of those youtube guys who does some fked up stuff and then tells them "RELAX BRO IT WAS A PRANK"
This is so funny

D

d4m.test

Didn't see this coming haha

Dont mess with [MENTION=81880]Johnnylazar[/MENTION] !

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
IanL was not brigged at first because i deleted his first rude post, as a favor, but it has now been restored.

He didnt want to listen when he was told "not in the sales area "

IanL

Banned
24/9/15
Whats sad is Johnny needed you guys to defend him, he didnt have the balls to message me and keep it between us. I messaged him and apologized but everyone loves to jump on the basher band wagon.

IanL

Banned
24/9/15
IanL was not brigged at first because i deleted his first rude post, as a favor, but it has now been restored.

He didnt want to listen when he was told "not in the sales area "

Did you put the people that made comments after you said to stop in the brig? I am not aloud to defend myself?

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Johnny does NOT need us to defend him.......

You were told not to crap in the sales area, and continued......

"RELAX GIRLS"........

R2L

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
17/4/14
This is so funny

I wonder if you will still think so after warden Sub4me welcomes you officially?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Retina

Certified
18/12/14
You know, Dave is a guy who hardly brings people to the brig because he's one of the nice guys here. If you manage to do that, you deserve to be here. Enjoy your stay.

junbug5150

Supporter
24/12/14
Two from the same thread. That's got to be the first.

IanL

Banned
24/9/15
HAHAHA This site can do what they want...... But if thats the case, its speaks volumes about the people on here.

R2L

Supporter
Certified
17/4/14
...I am not aloud to defend myself?

You now have the opportunity to defend yourself. Go for it...

IanL

Banned
24/9/15
You know, Dave is a guy who hardly brings people to the brig because he's one of the nice guys here. If you manage to do that, you deserve to be here. Enjoy your stay.

I find your picture in your message to be offensive to me. A lot of the pictures on here are offensive and disrespectful are you all going to remove them?

Retina

Certified
18/12/14
I find your picture in your message to be offensive to me. A lot of the pictures on here are offensive and disrespectful are you all going to remove them?

Well as it stands, I'm not the guy in the brig. Good luck with that.

IanL

Banned
24/9/15
You now have the opportunity to defend yourself. Go for it...

Again I personally contacted Johnny and apologized if he chooses to not accept it thats fine. I would be happy to post a picture of my thumb so everyone can have at it.

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11

No hes not , because you are in the Brig and you dont count anymore

IanL

Banned
24/9/15
Well as it stands, I'm not the guy in the brig. Good luck with that.

I was simply pointing out that a lot of people have and do very offensive things that are sexist but someone make a joke about a thrashed thumb and everyone loses there minds?

IanL

Banned
24/9/15
No hes not , because you are in the Brig and you dont count anymore

hehe you act like being in the brig is a bad thing? To who? OMG its so terrible.....

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
Well [MENTION=42327]Raddave[/MENTION] you deleted his post but not my quote of his post where I expressed my dislike of what he said. I go for a few beers after work and BOOM this asshat has landed in the brig cause he couldn't keep his mouth shut.
To quote you IanL And who made you judge and jury?
Nobody however we have been given certain privileges as staff here to handle members like yourself. In hindsight I should of just tossed you here in the 1st place but I am the nice mod and was giving you a fair chance to make right I see now that was a mistake. Thanks [MENTION=42327]Raddave[/MENTION] for tossing the trash out now let's see if he makes it all the way to shit brown [MENTION=1952]sub4me[/MENTION] should be along soon

sent from my Samsung S6 Edge +