• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VOTE FOR SOPHIA DAILY!!!! Trying to Help My Work Partners Daughter.

rolex4me

often nice, sometimes evil😜
Supporter
10/4/16
I'm in the starting blocks and I'll do everything so that we win this game. I have just set my clock according to the atomic clock in Braunschweig and set my alarm for 3 a.m. (Germany).
I want to say to you that I thank @dodact for everything he did for this spectacle.
No matter how it all turns out, I'm happy to be a part of this site (rwi) and to be able to contribute my part.

Alright, enough talk, I wish everyone (especially Sophia) good luck. We will win (thanks @dodact) or go down with our flags flying.💪💪💪💪👍👍👍🙏🙏🙏

dodact

Слава Украине!
Supporter
Patron
Certified
12/4/24
CT
I'm in the starting blocks and I'll do everything so that we win this game. I have just set my clock according to the atomic clock in Braunschweig and set my alarm for 3 a.m. (Germany).
I want to say to you that I thank @dodact for everything he did for this spectacle.
No matter how it all turns out, I'm happy to be a part of this site (rwi) and to be able to contribute my part.

Alright, enough talk, I wish everyone (especially Sophia) good luck. We will win (thanks @dodact) or go down with our flags flying.💪💪💪💪👍👍👍🙏🙏🙏
Ditto to all of the above. Perhaps we can all banter in the live chat in the final hour.

rolex4me

often nice, sometimes evil😜
Supporter
10/4/16
Noch sechs Stunden und zwanzig Minuten und die Umfrage ist geschlossen. Wir können nicht zulassen, dass Elena sich den Sieg erschleicht, wenn wir, die RWI-Familie, es verdienen, Sophia durch Betrug den Sieg zu verschaffen.
Ich bin nicht sicher, ob ich heute schlafen gehe