• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VOTE FOR SOPHIA DAILY!!!! Trying to Help My Work Partners Daughter.

P..DR..D

Regendary Member
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
You guys btw are a bunch of crazy watch addicted with uncommon sleeping schedules 😂
RWI is a community of watch lovers, both genuine & replica, spanning all corners of the globe.

Traveling Mr Worldwide GIF by Pudgy Penguins

asusundevils1971

Your Parents Warned You To Stay Away From Me.
Supporter
Top Poster Of Month
23/2/23
Canada
But what I'm wondering is...
why did Elena's bot stop voting so suddenly??? (long before the finish line)
I think whomever was controlling the bot thought the month ended on Thursday at 10PM instead of Friday at 10PM. Maybe our own Marvin. D. Bot did distract and smooth talk Elena's bot into a spa day at Jiffy Lube.

dodact

Слава Украине!
Supporter
Patron
Certified
12/4/24
CT
Sophia has made a thank you video. Would like to share it but I don’t use any video hosting service. Anyone know how to post it here?
I think you’d need to upload it somewhere. You can post it to a YouTube account if you have one, set to “unlisted” where only people with the link can view it.

asusundevils1971

Your Parents Warned You To Stay Away From Me.
Supporter
Top Poster Of Month
23/2/23
Canada
Fishpan did you order my Clean 126500 black dial yet lol.. Think you are suppose supply an all you can eat fish dinner for beanvatan.

Tell Sophia it was our pleasure to vote 90 thousand plus times lol.. Fishpan does Sophia get anything for winning or is it just bragging rights.

Edit: My friend below who sells "genuine fake watches" at the off ramp of the New Jersey Turnpike reminded me that RWI always adhere to all rules and regulations put forth to us.

Last edited:

Fishpan

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
14/4/20
New York
Fishpan did you order my Clean 126500 black dial yet lol.. Think you are suppose supply an all you can eat fish dinner for beanvatan.

Tell Sophia it was our pleasure to vote 90 thousand plus times lol.. Fishpan does Sophia get anything for winning or is it just bragging rights.

Edit: My friend below who sells "genuine fake watches" at the off ramp of the New Jersey Turnpike reminded me that RWI always adhere to all rules and regulations put forth to us.
Yep watch is in the mail 🤔
Just braging rights as far as I understand.