• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VOTE FOR SOPHIA DAILY!!!! Trying to Help My Work Partners Daughter.

Fishpan

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
14/4/20
New York
Hello Everyone.
Hope everyone is doing well. Not sure if it’s ok to ask for votes here. If Not please delete this post and let me know. My work Partner’s daughter is in a contest for Softball Senior Player off the year. It’s a voting contest the most votes wins. She is an amazing player, she’s been playing since grade school. She could use a little help on the voting. Currently she is in 4th place. To vote it is just click and vote no personal info is necessary you don’t have to download anything. Again just trying to give her an edge. If you have 2 min. Please click the link. Click next to her name
Sophia Capasso
And then click the vote button. That’s all it takes. Thanks in advance for the support.
Cheers everyone. Link below.

asusundevils1971

Your Parents Warned You To Stay Away From Me.
Supporter
23/2/23
Canada
Thank you. I hope so too she’s a great kid.
Should see if one of the moderators can move this thread to Replica Watch General Discussion to get more eyes on it. I am sure they wouldn't mind help lending a hand for a good cause. @daytona4me can you do Fishpan a huge favor and move the thread please and thank you in advance.

• Love
Reactions: Fishpan

KushBandit

I'm Pretty Popular
13/8/18
Whisky-A-Go-Go
Election 2016 GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

• Love
Reactions: Fishpan