• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VOTE FOR SOPHIA DAILY!!!! Trying to Help My Work Partners Daughter.

asusundevils1971

Your Parents Warned You To Stay Away From Me.
Supporter
Top Poster Of Month
23/2/23
Canada
I agree with your sentiment. This is truly a community.. something that has been lost in this day and age. Happy to have been a part of this chapter of RWI with all of you. What an amazing display of collaboration. YOU ALL ROCK! Go SOPHIA!!
You are fully entrenched with the RWI tribe now dodact and there is no going back lol. You did an amazing job (hypothetically using a bot) pushing Sophia over the top and leaving that cheating Elena in the dust ;)...

Fishpan

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
14/4/20
New York
Hey Guys. I want to thank everyone Sophia and her father also say thank you thank you thank you. I just got home from my son’s baseball game. Was watching the voting up until the end. So so awesome. Thanks again everyone.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Hey Guys. I want to thank everyone Sophia and her father also say thank you thank you thank you. I just got home from my son’s baseball game. Was watching the voting up until the end. So so awesome. Thanks again everyone.
Is there any way in hell the Asbury Park Press will believe there are 218,000 people in your area who would care enough about youth softball to vote?

easy_beaching

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
2/7/20
Right by da beach, USA
Is there any way in hell the Asbury Park Press will believe there are 218,000 people in your area who would care enough about youth softball to vote?
Believe Jason Sudeikis GIF by Apple TV

dodact

Слава Украине!
Supporter
Patron
Certified
12/4/24
CT
You are fully entrenched with the RWI tribe now dodact and there is no going back lol. You did an amazing job (hypothetically using a bot) pushing Sophia over the top and leaving that cheating Elena in the dust ;)...
I love that. I am here to stay!
With kids on social media and tiktok these days... 218,000 is not that crazy of a number if you think about it. All they have to do is say, "we went viral"

rolex4me

often nice, sometimes evil😜
Supporter
10/4/16
But what I'm wondering is...
why did Elena's bot stop voting so suddenly??? (long before the finish line)