• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VOTE FOR SOPHIA DAILY!!!! Trying to Help My Work Partners Daughter.

dodact

Слава Украине!
Supporter
Patron
Certified
12/4/24
CT
We are live with 39 instances of the bots going. If every bot votes once every 5 seconds on avg we are looking at 28,000 votes an hour. Good luck Elena.

Edit: we are memory limited but I’ll overclock my ram if necessary. Call the fire dept.

Last edited:

P..DR..D

Regendary Member
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Disbelief Reaction GIF

dodact

Слава Украине!
Supporter
Patron
Certified
12/4/24
CT
Looks like with my setup we can gain a lead by at least 200 votes per few minutes over Elena’s bot. Hers is pretty quick but not quite fast enough

Update:
Some insights.. her script takes about 2 and a half minutes to pick up on the changes in Sophia’s votes. It is also set to stop once it is 5 votes ahead.

Last edited:

rolex4me

often nice, sometimes evil😜
Supporter
10/4/16
Looks like with my setup we can gain a lead by at least 200 votes per few minutes over Elena’s bot. Hers is pretty quick but not quite fast enough

Update:
Some insights.. her script takes about 2 and a half minutes to pick up on the changes in Sophia’s votes. It is also set to stop once it is 5 votes ahead.
@dodact,
If I understand it correctly, would it be best if we stay very close to Elena and only strike in the last few minutes before the big finale, since her bot needs about 2.5 minutes to react and then Sophia wouldn't be able to catch up?

dodact

Слава Украине!
Supporter
Patron
Certified
12/4/24
CT
@dodact,
If I understand it correctly, would it be best if we stay very close to Elena and only strike in the last few minutes before the big finale, since her bot needs about 2.5 minutes to react and then Sophia wouldn't be able to catch up?
Yeah so I’d like to basically give it “maintenance votes” to stay close to Elena. I am going to write some logic when I have a chance this evening for a separate script to run in the background and make sure that we are always within something like 10 votes.

Today’s exercise was to see what the margin is between the voting frequency of Elena’s bot vs ours at a pretty high capacity and gather some insight into how it functions.

I’m pretty confident that with the current setup we will cook Elena but will continue theory crafting as the week goes

Fishpan

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
14/4/20
New York
Yeah so I’d like to basically give it “maintenance votes” to stay close to Elena. I am going to write some logic when I have a chance this evening for a separate script to run in the background and make sure that we are always within something like 10 votes.

Today’s exercise was to see what the margin is between the voting frequency of Elena’s bot vs ours at a pretty high capacity and gather some insight into how it functions.

I’m pretty confident that with the current setup we will cook Elena but will continue theory crafting as the week goes
Thanks again brother for doing all this for her. She def. Appreciates it.

dodact

Слава Украине!
Supporter
Patron
Certified
12/4/24
CT
Thanks again brother for doing all this for her. She def. Appreciates it.
Glad to help.
I have finished writing an additional script that I will keep running until the end of the week. It will constantly refresh the voting page and determine whether or not it needs to vote for Sophia in case team Elena decides to pull any funny business. I have given it a margin of 10 votes (ie if Sophia is down by 10 or more votes it will continuously vote until she is down by a maximum of 10)

PS: if any other fellow programmers/degenerates would like the source code for their own means, feel free to pm me and I will invite you as a collaborator to my repository. But not until after May 31st ;)

Last edited:

rolex4me

often nice, sometimes evil😜
Supporter
10/4/16
Glad to help.
I have finished writing an additional script that I will keep running until the end of the week. It will constantly refresh the voting page and determine whether or not it needs to vote for Sophia in case team Elena decides to pull any funny business. I have given it a margin of 10 votes (ie if Sophia is down by 10 or more votes it will continuously vote until she is down by a maximum of 10)

PS: if any other fellow programmers/degenerates would like the source code for their own means, feel free to pm me and I will invite you as a collaborator to my repository. But not until after May 31st ;)

Elena is already ahead by 3000 votes?