• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VOTE FOR SOPHIA DAILY!!!! Trying to Help My Work Partners Daughter.

dodact

Слава Украине!
Supporter
Patron
Certified
12/4/24
CT
Voted a bunch more times today and Elena needs to be taken down from the top again. We have to beat that girl at her own game and bury her by five thousand today.
Robot GIF

@dodact where is that bot? 🤖
In the office today. Will set up kill mode as soon as I’m home, shooting for 25k+ by tomorrow morning

Karbon74

Pika Factory
Patron
Certified
5/5/23
EU - Kalos Region
We here at RWI have a vested interest in Sophia winning so @dodact reach for the stars and leave all the others far far far behind.
i am just concerned that they run a bot detection on the poll logs and disqualify both front runners as the bot voting is obvious

which is why I suggested to @dodact to fuzz it up and upvote others :devilish::devilish::devilish:

Last edited:

asusundevils1971

Your Parents Warned You To Stay Away From Me.
Supporter
23/2/23
Canada
which is why I suggested to @dodact to fuzz it up and upvote others :devilish::devilish::devilish:
Are you losing your edge my favorite Pikachu from France or just getting soft living in your mammoth sized chateau with spring in full bloom. Of course spreading the wealth to the lower girls is a good idea.

Karbon74

Pika Factory
Patron
Certified
5/5/23
EU - Kalos Region
Are you losing your edge my favorite Pikachu from France or just getting soft living in your mammoth sized chateau with spring in full bloom. Of course spreading the wealth to the lower girls is a good idea.

I am purely theorizing, and I vehemently state that I have nothing to do with the US elections and Brexit

Jackster

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
8/1/17
Paradise! (SE Qld)
I just jumped back on this thread at page 3 and was so excited I couldnt ruin it by jumping to the last page, I read every post to this point and Im so excited to see the final result... this place and everyone in it are awesome. Go Sophia... and she probably isn't that strange! 🤣

dodact

Слава Украине!
Supporter
Patron
Certified
12/4/24
CT
Alright folks.. interesting turn of events. It looks like Elena most definitely has a bot and it seems to be intelligent. Their bot is constantly running, scanning the results page and pumps votes up as soon as Sophia’s votes surpass theirs.

I ran 4 instances of the script over the course of last night, it seems to have matched the speed and I woke up to Elena/Sophia going head to head again.

I could certainly add some logic to do the exact same thing, but then by poll close we will both have more votes than people on this earth. We will need to strategize.

My proposal is to duke it out with natural voting, keep neck and neck with Elana and then in the final hours on may 31st, I will generate enough instances to make the cpu kick its cooling fans into high gear.

beanvatan

Renowned Member
26/8/18
United States
Alright folks.. interesting turn of events. It looks like Elena most definitely has a bot and it seems to be intelligent. Their bot is constantly running, scanning the results page and pumps votes up as soon as Sophia’s votes surpass theirs.

I ran 4 instances of the script over the course of last night, it seems to have matched the speed and I woke up to Elena/Sophia going head to head again.

I could certainly add some logic to do the exact same thing, but then by poll close we will both have more votes than people on this earth. We will need to strategize.

My proposal is to duke it out with natural voting, keep neck and neck with Elana and then in the final hours on may 31st, I will generate enough instances to make the cpu kick its cooling fans into high gear.
That sounds like an amazing plan for me! I manually put in my votes with my little but shaky hands. Stick to the plan, we will let the bot do the magic at the final hour.

Well... Elena, it's no longer a son of a bit*** situation, it's now a Daughter of a Nutcracker situation!

We got this gen and lad! As my old drill sergeant used to say "Keep your eye on the clock and your foot on the gas!"

Alright guys, vote! vote! vote!