• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VOTE FOR SOPHIA DAILY!!!! Trying to Help My Work Partners Daughter.

rolex4me

often nice, sometimes evil😜
Supporter
10/4/16
They use a mix of things to verify that you are a “unique” visitor. It’s surprisingly inconsistent and my solution is a little overkill for the bot, but you may be able to get more votes in by disabling cache in your browser and clearing all browser data whenever it “stops working”.
Delete browser history and it will work again.
THANK YOU for the tip

Reactions: dodact

Fishpan

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
14/4/20
New York
Thank you again everyone. Keep it going. Voting closes on the 31st at 10pm eastern time. I believe

rolex4me

Supporter
10/4/16
that's why I love this forum.
It shows us that you can achieve a lot if everyone sticks together (which we have often experienced in the rest)
ps. It's now 4 o'clock and 20 minutes (morning) in Germany and I have nothing better to do than vote for a strange woman :)

Fishpan

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
14/4/20
New York
that's why I love this forum.
It shows us that you can achieve a lot if everyone sticks together (which we have often experienced in the rest)
ps. It's now 4 o'clock and 20 minutes (morning) in Germany and I have nothing better to do than vote for a strange woman :)
She appreciates it. So do I. Try to get some sleep.

shinynewbling25

aprilia
29/1/15
Where your daughter is
Sleep is out of the question at the moment.
My daughter is getting married in a church tomorrow and I'm way too excited (I'm always wondering if I've thought of everything););)
Congrats on the daughter's marriage.

I was also thinking the same thing. Just came home from dinner and got on here to vote for strange woman, lol

s10ww

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
11/1/24
United Kingdom
20,000th vote secured. I love that forum members got each other's backs to the point we're happy to defraud a bunch of kids. Total and utter respect.

rolex4me

Supporter
10/4/16
20,000th vote secured. I love that forum members got each other's backs to the point we're happy to defraud a bunch of kids. Total and utter respect.

I don't know what to think of this post??

TingelTangelTom

God´s Gift to Mankind.
15/2/17
EU
I would have loved to vote for her - but i cannot see any form to vote. Not on desktop nor on my iphone. Maybe some geoposition-block? sry!

Reactions: Fishpan

asusundevils1971

Your Parents Warned You To Stay Away From Me.
Supporter
23/2/23
Canada
Voted a bunch more times today and Elena needs to be taken down from the top again. We have to beat that girl at her own game and bury her by five thousand today.

Karbon74

Pika Factory
Patron
Certified
5/5/23
EU - Kalos Region
Voted a bunch more times today and Elena needs to be taken down from the top again. We have to beat that girl at her own game and bury her by five thousand today.

Robot GIF

@dodact where is that bot? 🤖