• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VOTE FOR SOPHIA DAILY!!!! Trying to Help My Work Partners Daughter.

dodact

Слава Украине!
Supporter
Patron
Certified
12/4/24
CT
Elena is already ahead by 3000 votes?
Yes, our bot is running and adding maintenance votes. Note, the maintenance vote bot votes once every few seconds if we are behind by at least 10 votes. They seem to have been pumping up votes overnight even though we have not been ahead at any point. Kind of foolish of whoever is controlling the other script.. not sure why they want to play a game of chicken so early on.

beanvatan

Renowned Member
26/8/18
United States
Yes, our bot is running and adding maintenance votes. Note, the maintenance vote bot votes once every few seconds if we are behind by at least 10 votes. They seem to have been pumping up votes overnight even though we have not been ahead at any point. Kind of foolish of whoever is controlling the other script.. not sure why they want to play a game of chicken so early on.
We have a plan and we're sticking to it! You're doing great.

Voted again!

P..DR..D

Regendary Member
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Does anyone know people in a Swifties or Kpop forum ? 🤔

That would break the poll site 😅
1 Billion GIF by Luke Guy

dodact

Слава Украине!
Supporter
Patron
Certified
12/4/24
CT
All the other girls combined have 24K in votes and then Sophia and Elena combined are almost 5X that lol. Think anyone will notice who is using a bots to vote :unsure:
Hahaha. Worst case scenario both front runners are disqualified for cheating and 3rd place wins. Best case scenario we win instead of Elena and don’t get disqualified.
Ultimately… make sure Sophia wins or die tryin
Weekend At Bernies Hello GIF

rolex4me

often nice, sometimes evil😜
Supporter
10/4/16
If it's 10 p.m. in your area (end of voting), then it's 4 a.m. in Germany.
I'm going to set my alarm clock specifically to see the end straight away (and cast as many votes as possible in the last few minutes):devilish::devilish::devilish:

Reactions: Fishpan and dodact

dodact

Слава Украине!
Supporter
Patron
Certified
12/4/24
CT
For some reason they keep bumping Elena’s votes by 5k. Not sure why.. but we are happily chugging along behind :) the maintenance bot has been running for multiple days now. Schedule is cleared for Friday night, ready for the action!

rolex4me

Supporter
10/4/16
If it's 10 p.m. in your area (end of voting), then it's 4 a.m. in Germany.
I'm going to set my alarm clock specifically to see the end straight away (and cast as many votes as possible in the last few minutes):devilish::devilish::devilish:

For some reason they keep bumping Elena’s votes by 5k. Not sure why.. but we are happily chugging along behind :) the maintenance bot has been running for multiple days now. Schedule is cleared for Friday night, ready for the action!

Fishpan

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
14/4/20
New York
Hello everyone.
I just want to say thank you again to everyone that’s voting and to @dodact for “hypotheticaly” producing a bot script. I can tell you that Sophia and her Father also thank you all so much. The other day she said. “ I Love my International fans” @rolex4me she thanks you for waking up at all hours of the night to cast votes. I do as well. This group is amazing.
All that being said. We are in the home stretch and between the bots we are gonna make that polling site explode. Let’s go crazy.
Cheers Everyone.
Fitz.

Fishpan

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
14/4/20
New York
It’s nuts every time we get ahead Elena’s bit adds 5000 votes it seems. This is gonna be some finish. Hahahahahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: rolex4me

rolex4me

Supporter
10/4/16
It used to be 5 votes. Guess they are getting spooked… and desperate. I’m going to buy some champagne and have an f1 style victory when we win.
Whenever we draw level with Elena, Elena's bot increases another 5000 votes to have a lead (since he knows that he needs about 2.5 minutes before he can react). That's why we always have to stay close to Elena and only very briefly ( a few minutes before the big finale) before the end, strike with all your might (so that Elena's bot doesn't have enough time to react).
Shortly before the final, I will compare my time with the atomic clock in Braunschweig to the nearest second.

rolex4me

Supporter
10/4/16
I have to check the basement to see if I still have a few rockets left over from New Year's Eve for the victory celebration😜😜😜

Reactions: Fishpan