• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

V7 will release Ingenieur!

Reaps

There is no such thing as a 1:1 Replica!
25/9/22
That might be either noticable af or not at all, i am waiting for the first real life feedbacks
It will be barely noticeable. This is what a watch looks like on your wrist.

Reactions: Jarken

DubDub99

Getting To Know The Place
23/1/24
EU/DE/HE
It will be barely noticeable. This is what a watch looks like on your wrist.

I know what a watch looks like on my wrist, i meant noticable for me when looking at it, cause from the comparing pictures so far, "IWC Schaffhausen" doesn't look very clean compared to gen

Reactions: Reaps

Reaps

There is no such thing as a 1:1 Replica!
25/9/22
I know what a watch looks like on my wrist, i meant noticable for me when looking at it, cause from the comparing pictures so far, "IWC Schaffhausen" doesn't look very clean compared to gen
Don't think anything can be determined from these pictures until we get real life, real in hand photos, in sunlight, by people who actually have the watch, rather than like 3 QC images from Hont who isn't exactly the best at QC

dpd3672

Putting the "whore" in "horology" since 2023
Patron
Certified
29/5/23
USA
IWQ on the dial would bother me.
I bought a Breitling rep that's very nice, other than the fact the dial says, "Reitling."

It's a huge flaw in an otherwise decent rep. I actually intend to pad print a "B" on the dial one of these days.

Feefo

CEO, Vaselume (TM) Corporation
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
Was out with friends yesterday, there was an overseas, an explorer 1 and a 15202 and it made me think the Ingenieur is a really nice design that puts together some of the features I like of those watches. I will have to have one at some point.

Guiltycat

Renowned Member
Supporter
Patron
Certified
31/8/22
Anyone have pics of the white model?

Cratty

Mine!
16/1/23
USA
The biggest flaw I see with the rep from the pics is the location of the pad printed "SWISS", appears to be shifted right (now seeing across multiple examples. But small issue in the scheme of things!
It looks good, what's the price?
$398 USD

Reactions: merowinger

Ghost0481

Known Member
11/7/22
Germany
The biggest flaw I see with the rep from the pics is the location of the pad printed "SWISS", appears to be shifted right (now seeing across multiple examples. But small issue in the scheme of things!

$398 USD
Curious thing is … i have looked at a lot of gen pics and even there the „swiss“ is near by the 6o‘clock marker than „made“ on the other side 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: Jarken and Cratty

Cratty

Mine!
16/1/23
USA
Yeah, the rep seems to have the minute marker between the "W" and the "I" in Swiss, whereas the gen has the same minute marker barely past the "I" toward the "S". Definitely think slight angles make it appear worse though.

Gaspacho

24/5/23
EU

$398 USD
The print is clearly offset to the right on all the watches I've seen so far, but on yours the 6 marker is literally on top of half the second "S". It might annoy you after a while. Just ask for a replacement.

Cratty

Mine!
16/1/23
USA
The print is clearly offset to the right on all the watches I've seen so far, but on yours the 6 marker is literally on top of half the second "S". It might annoy you after a while. Just ask for a replacement.
Yeah, I think there's either a bit of angle or fisheye effect making it seem that way in the two photos, but still very close and will just cross fingers some for when i see in person.

But I'm fine with it either way, personally I buy reps more as a trial before I buy the gens, just to make sure I love them enough to drop the full amount.

bhehe6813

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
13/7/16
Few minor mistakes v7 needs to fix before I pull the trigger. The pattern error on the logo is actually a bit annoying now that I see it
Code:
          IWC
          ||||
      SCHAFFHAUSEN