• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

V7 will release Ingenieur!

bhehe6813

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
13/7/16
Looks green for me, and also advertised as green or you mean something else?

They advertise it as aqua here for whatever reason. You can see it's blueish in some lights and green in others.

See also:

DubDub99

Getting To Know The Place
23/1/24
EU/DE/HE

They advertise it as aqua here for whatever reason. You can see it's blueish in some lights and green in others.

See also:

ohh, yeah thats very interesting i can see the blue hue when using lower angles in the animation, i wonder if this colorshift is this present on the gen irl

Kup1712

Renowned Member
Certified
20/1/21
Any news if the model with grey dial is actually made of titanium?

Gaspacho

24/5/23
EU
For those who already have it in hands. From the photos it looks like it wears large, or am I wrong?

Kup1712

Renowned Member
Certified
20/1/21
v7 has not released a grey dial version afaik
KHcQJs.jpeg

Kup1712

Renowned Member
Certified
20/1/21
okay then nevermind my statement, but case doenst look different to the others, so i doubt its titanium especially considering how different the GEN case looks in the finish to the others
Exactly my thoughts

Reactions: DubDub99

merowinger

I'm Pretty Popular
10/7/13
Switzerland
I believe the group photo does not show the V7F, but a rep from another factory (recognisable by the font of the date disc.
V7 currently only has the 3 steel versions (Aqua, white, black)

Reactions: Valaj and orchard1

bombina

Known Member
17/8/15
I think the biggest glaring issue that hasn't been addressed it, the overall rep is great, but the biggest issue is that they didn't get the pattern correct, the other issues I can overlook.

bombina

Known Member
17/8/15
I think the biggest glaring issue that hasn't been addressed it, the overall rep is great, but the biggest issue is that they didn't get the pattern correct, the other issues I can overlook.

DubDub99

Getting To Know The Place
23/1/24
EU/DE/HE
yeah i hope V7 will change this with the next batch or release it as a v2 after CNY already

Kup1712

Renowned Member
Certified
20/1/21
I believe the group photo does not show the V7F, but a rep from another factory (recognisable by the font of the date disc.
V7 currently only has the 3 steel versions (Aqua, white, black)
Good catch...I only looked on the dial

purplehaze89

Known Member
18/9/21
Arrived today. Can't describe it but the dial is more green in real life and photographs more blue (similar to the pictures in the previous page). Dial does not have as much sunburst as the gen but is not matte like the ZF AP dials either. Bracelet form fits quite incredibly on the wrist but does not feel as premium as the Rolex rep bracelets. It's another quality V7F IWC rep.

The bracelet link removal system requires two pushers simultaneously though and is quite annoying lol.

Reactions: Cratty