• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

V7 will release Ingenieur!

damocles

Renowned Member
Certified
21/12/15
Few minor mistakes v7 needs to fix before I pull the trigger. The pattern error on the logo is actually a bit annoying now that I see it
Code:
          IWC
          ||||
      SCHAFFHAUSEN
doubt its noticeable on your wrist at all, but yeah agree its one of those things that once you see it you can't unsee it

DubDub99

Getting To Know The Place
23/1/24
EU/DE/HE
doubt its noticeable on your wrist at all, but yeah agree its one of those things that once you see it you can't unsee it
I am waiting for the first irl pics due to this, because even when i use a pic at wrist size, the dots just breaking the view, so i hope with normal lighting it's not longer noticable

bhehe6813

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
13/7/16
Yeah, here are all of the issues I'm tracking that hopefully get fixed with a V2 release. Still not bad though and likely wouldn't be caught on wrist, but some are pretty easy tells in a photo.

Great post. More issues than other v7 watches, so hoping they fix these!

bhehe6813

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
13/7/16
It’s noticeable to us, and who else looks at our own watches more than us 😂 I don’t care whether a passerby sees that there’s still a pattern under the IWC logo with their supervision, what matters is I’m going to see that every time now because whoever pointed it out cursed me to always see it now.

Guiltycat

Renowned Member
Supporter
Patron
Certified
31/8/22
…. I also can’t unsee the vertical lines instead of the horizontal line under the iwc. Had to cancel the order i had going :( hope they get it fixed.
I don’t mind the other minor differences

DubDub99

Getting To Know The Place
23/1/24
EU/DE/HE
…. I also can’t unsee the vertical lines instead of the horizontal line under the iwc. Had to cancel the order i had going :( hope they get it fixed.
I don’t mind the other minor differences
the other stuff is really no big deal, but this is so in your face when you know it, i really hope they change it quickly

Reactions: Guiltycat

merowinger

I'm Pretty Popular
10/7/13
Switzerland
Congrats looks great indeed!
It's hard to believe it's the same dial on post #151 and post #152,
but it must be, and is probably (as so often) a question of the light, the lighting, the camera and the angle.

pippo

Respected Member
10/1/10
@purplehaze89
thanks for sharing mate, watch looks really beautiful

Just one question, how would rate the anti reflex coating?

daytona4me

Chinese Shrimp Rider
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
I may have missed it. Has anyone compared the green to the original? It's the most difficult color to produce properly in a rep.

edit: nevermind.. found it!

Last edited:

bhehe6813

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
13/7/16
I may have missed it. Has anyone compared the green to the original? It's the most difficult color to produce properly in a rep.

edit: nevermind.. found it!
There is no green, it’s a blue and green mix that changes color depending on light I thought.