• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

V7 will release Ingenieur!

Ghost0481

Known Member
11/7/22
Germany
Might get it and decide if I like it better than a clean DJ36. Did we find out if it has an articulated first link like gen?
Maybe purplehaze89 will give us a lot of Feedback and tons of pictures from that beauty!? Would be so nice … can’t wait till get one .. 🤓.. so i try to get as many Pictures and Infos until then

Reactions: rockdaytona

DubDub99

Getting To Know The Place
23/1/24
EU/DE/HE
Arrived today. Can't describe it but the dial is more green in real life and photographs more blue (similar to the pictures in the previous page). Dial does not have as much sunburst as the gen but is not matte like the ZF AP dials either. Bracelet form fits quite incredibly on the wrist but does not feel as premium as the Rolex rep bracelets. It's another quality V7F IWC rep.

The bracelet link removal system requires two pushers simultaneously though and is quite annoying lol.
How large is the bracelet? Or better asked how many links you had to remove based on your wrist size?

purplehaze89

Known Member
18/9/21
Might get it and decide if I like it better than a clean DJ36. Did we find out if it has an articulated first link like gen?
Not sure what the gen first link functions like but the first link (center link) in the rep “articulates” in that moves so it can face up, flat and almost fully down.

Reactions: Jarken

PeroTHEgreat

Do not accept unsolicited offers
23/1/24
I was afraid of that aqua dial being hard to replicate, and that i would go for black, but this looks great. Watch looks different from every angle

Parto

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
2/7/18
UK
I'll post a few more pics later but initial impression is good. The bracelet adjustment was easy (I prefer to my v7f mark XX and GO SeqnQ). I had to remove 1 link for my c.7" wrist so if above 7" you may want to consider ordering additional links.
Below are a couple of quick pics in different lighting

gauss

Supporter
3/9/10
EU
Looks very nice. Thanks for photos. I’m looking forward to get one as well. Couple of days ago I widowed AD to try GEN. Here are real-life GEN pictures- for comparison.

KhKqLQ.jpeg

KhKIrL.jpeg

Khh8sD.jpeg

Khh69Y.jpeg

KhhBqo.jpeg

DubDub99

Getting To Know The Place
23/1/24
EU/DE/HE
so if they fix the pattern on the dial below the IWC for sure a NWBIG if i compare the black dial pics shown above, thanks for the GEN pics IRL, much appreciated

Guiltycat

Renowned Member
Supporter
Patron
Certified
31/8/22
Looks very nice. Thanks for photos. I’m looking forward to get one as well. Couple of days ago I widowed AD to try GEN. Here are real-life GEN pictures- for comparison.

KhKqLQ.jpeg

KhKIrL.jpeg

Khh8sD.jpeg

Khh69Y.jpeg

KhhBqo.jpeg
I like the look of the black one in the first photo with both of them side by side. But I’m still looking to get the white one when they fix the dial issue.

You’ve got to be one of the craziest lurkers around with an account from 2010 but 3 postso_O

gauss

Supporter
3/9/10
EU
I like the look of the black one in the first photo with both of them side by side. But I’m still looking to get the white one when they fix the dial issue.

You’ve got to be one of the craziest lurkers around with an account from 2010 but 3 postso_O
I was waiting for this model to come as Rep for long time. Then I couldn’t decide about color too. Seeing those two in flesh still not making decision easier. But I will go for white - dial structure pops out in bright color.

To justify my low post number ;-)

As being lurker. For quite some time I was really buying and flipping a lot of watches - but recently prices went really crazy - on cars levels. Flipping is not an option now. Actually replicas are on great level now - giving wear experience of real watch. I have Gen and VSF Hulk - and on hand there is no difference. Very accurate and 100m pressure test passed out of box. I’m here to learn about Reps from more experienced users - too shy to give my opinions (Did not have feeling that I can really contribute) But I learn a lot and Rep industry looks quite mature- so the Reps are solid option if You like to get feeling and experience of particular timepiece. Before reps I lost a lot of money just buying watch I like and then after honeymoon I was selling the watch because of it turn out impulse purchase. And I found a lot of knowledge here - about watches general not only Reps.