• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

V7 will release Ingenieur!

someeone

Shoes&Watches
Supporter
23/11/15
I kind of like this current practice that first there are several editions of homages and then it moves into rep (there’s been at least 3 versions of this model by idaxo or whatever it’s called). I think something similar happened with bb54 as there were quite a few homages out in the past few months.

Mid links on bracelet seem to be not as well rounded and crown is a little sharp, but too early to tell now.

Repmax27

Known Member
Certified
23/5/22
EU
I kind of like this current practice that first there are several editions of homages and then it moves into rep (there’s been at least 3 versions of this model by idaxo or whatever it’s called). I think something similar happened with bb54 as there were quite a few homages out in the past few months.

Mid links on bracelet seem to be not as well rounded and crown is a little sharp, but too early to tell now.
You can’t quote the crown! I cut out in photoshop and the crown was cut by hand(from background). It’s a comparison of the dials. The rest needs to be inspected with better photos.

betze

Getting To Know The Place
31/3/22
Agree with most people in this thread- am positively surprised by how good this looks and am glad they didn't rush the release.
I ordered black because I feel like white always make the watches look bigger and black smaller but it's a matter of taste. Love the pattern on black but white looks good too. Aqua is nice but I prefer the versatility of black.

Guiltycat

Renowned Member
Supporter
Patron
Certified
31/8/22
Placed an order for the white one, will be waiting until after feb20. I have a V7F Tudor royal and it’s really well made

Reactions: Mkempes

damocles

Renowned Member
Certified
21/12/15
can't decide on colour... heard gen blue/green is amazing in person but I think white looks good too
wonder how close is this blue/green in comparison to gen

Reactions: merowinger

Mkempes

Patience you must have my young Padawan
Supporter
Patron
Certified
13/12/23
EU
can't decide on colour... heard gen blue/green is amazing in person but I think white looks good too
wonder how close is this blue/green in comparison to gen
get both and sell the one you don't want to keep M2M ;)

Reactions: Jarken

Repmax27

Known Member
Certified
23/5/22
EU
Reptime noticed gen has no „cube pattern“ between IWQ and SCHAFFENHAUSEN.