• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

V7 will release Ingenieur!

Parto

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
2/7/18
UK
how much your TD asking? haven't seen them posted anywhere yet
$400 and I've not seen them posted anywhere on TD sites either. I'm happy to roll the dice, had many v7 watches in the past (and have mark xx still) and they are generally well made. The bracelet screws aren't great but can live with other faults

pippo

Respected Member
10/1/10
From what i See this a Rep with some minor flaws, Date Window Position seems wrong or is it Just the Long 3 o clock Marker, bezel screws have no bevel Like the Gen, dial Print is tad too bold.
Regarding the good build quality that v7f produces with with Mk series, i am hopefull we gonna get a very nice Rep
+ bracelet construction (wrong 1st link and screws where there should be pins)

I haven't compared the rep carefully, these are the most obvious tells

Reactions: thenut

bombina

Known Member
17/8/15
From what I see, V9F/TWF are interchangeable. These are from TWF factory.

DubDub99

Getting To Know The Place
23/1/24
EU/DE/HE
i was already eyeing the ixdao one, has i am not willing to pay the new pricing from IWC for this watch, hope we will see improvements on the screws down the line

Desmond20052000

21/3/17
Honestly, if this is it, it looks terrible, the bezel is too thin, the screws are of the wrong size, the bracelet's finishing is terrible (especially the polished edges), datewheel font is wrong, and the dates should be all double digits (01, 02, 03,.....). That's a lot of room for v2 and v3 tbh.

Ghost0481

Known Member
11/7/22
Germany
Honestly, if this is it, it looks terrible, the bezel is too thin, the screws are of the wrong size, the bracelet's finishing is terrible (especially the polished edges), datewheel font is wrong, and the dates should be all double digits (01, 02, 03,.....). That's a lot of room for v2 and v3 tbh.
Have seen these in a rep group! Should be v7f … Date a bit Deep but Overall Fine

betze

Getting To Know The Place
31/3/22
For people wanting to see black:
KjpDCW.jpeg
KjlVVJ.jpeg

Parto

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
2/7/18
UK
The bracelet looks to have the correct quick release too 😁 still waiting for my QC but this definitely looks better

Reactions: Karbon74

Cratty

Mine!
16/1/23
USA
Nice! Just shot my TD a message, of course this thing drops just before CNY too.