• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

V7 will release Ingenieur!

DantePrime

Known Member
Patron
Certified
20/8/23
Hey legends,

Can anyone please tell me how you're supposed to know from QC movement videos whether the factor actually set it in a Swiss ETA movement in these instead of the Asian 2892. I paid ~$150 extra for the Swiss ETA and just want to make sure I'm not being dupped!!

Cheers

Feefo

CEO, Vaselume (TM) Corporation
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
Hey legends,

Can anyone please tell me how you're supposed to know from QC movement videos whether the factor actually set it in a Swiss ETA movement in these instead of the Asian 2892. I paid ~$150 extra for the Swiss ETA and just want to make sure I'm not being dupped!!

Cheers

You can't. Only a pic of the movement can. Any asian clone movement can be regulated to optimal values.

kiasunkiasi

16/6/23
Malaysia
Hey legends,

Cheers

as mentioned above by another member, either you ask to see the movement (and there's no stopping seller to ship another after sending you video if the seller is nasty), or you just trust the seller aka buy the seller

DantePrime

Known Member
Patron
Certified
20/8/23
as mentioned above by another member, either you ask to see the movement (and there's no stopping seller to ship another after sending you video if the seller is nasty), or you just trust the seller aka buy the seller
Thanks! Yep, I've asked them to send a pic. I trust the TD, been with them for a while...it's the factory I was doubting!!

FredOT89

Getting To Know The Place
Supporter
Certified
8/1/24
EU
Wow, I just found something interesting!
RWI TD Andiot is selling TITANIUM V7F IWC Ingenieurs in white, black & Aqua!!! 😮
You can find his URL and page trough the TD section on the forum. The listing on his site is under IWC > Ingenieur.

This is very interesting... Because I think it must be a mistake by Andiot. The Titanium version in gen is only sold with grey dial, this one is not available according to his website offerings. What do we think?

• Wow
Reactions: JohnnyDangerous

Elliot Black

Andiot Watches
Trusted Dealer
11/3/20
Guangzhou
Wow, I just found something interesting!
RWI TD Andiot is selling TITANIUM V7F IWC Ingenieurs in white, black & Aqua!!! 😮
You can find his URL and page trough the TD section on the forum. The listing on his site is under IWC > Ingenieur.

This is very interesting... Because I think it must be a mistake by Andiot. The Titanium version in gen is only sold with grey dial, this one is not available according to his website offerings. What do we think?

Thanks for notified, have corrected, much appreciated.

Reactions: Therion666

romito_21

5/5/19
who has a black v2 v7f for sale that will fit a 20cm wrist (extra links) 🤔 i wanna pick one up asap

Therion666

Respected Member
Supporter
Certified
26/12/13
who has a black v2 v7f for sale that will fit a 20cm wrist (extra links) 🤔 i wanna pick one up asap
They come from the factory with a bracelet that will fit a 19 cm wrist, nothing more. So you need to ask any of our TDs if they can provide extra links at a cost. Some can, some can't.

Or hang around M2M 24/7 and try to buy one with extra links. Which I think is a looooong shot.

photoman9988

Known Member
16/4/11
I just got my Ingenieur in the mail today, and while it looks amazing, the rotor is pretty noisy. Is this normal? I'm not super familiar with the A2892 movement, is the winding unidirectional?

StripYourEgo

19/6/24

Hi fam, I ordered this from one from andiot.
Is this v7fv1 or v2? I ordered the v2 and can't tell for sure.
The watch looks good to me visually.
What are your thoughts?

Therion666

Respected Member
Supporter
Certified
26/12/13
I seriously doubt that they even have any V1's in stock anymore. It's a V2, of course, it's very obvious. And a good one too.

icqmtl77

Known Member
19/7/09
Sigh...
Bad luck. Got my Aqua from Andiot
Condensation starts to appear even before the watch touches any water.
Suspect during assembly at factory, there's already moisture inside.
Now realized the watch don't wind at all and second hand only hack at the 3rd position when crown pull out for adjusting hour/minute hands.
Did I get a lemon?

adaptive

12/6/16
Condensation on arrival sounds bad.. I'd talk to TD.
As for movement I suspect you might get different stuff in there, mine doesnt hack at all