• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

V7 will release Ingenieur!

memox

Getting To Know The Place
4/6/24
Germany
Hey fam,

Is it my imagination or does to the 12'oclock bolt in the bezel not quite line up with the dial markers (ie. not in between the two dial markers and a little to the right). After looking at some of the other pics on this thread that seams to be the case for all of them!?

Also, the gen seems to have this too...

Scrolling through gens on Chrono24 the gen seems to have this "issue" often too.

Reactions: b1st3kka

FredOT89

Getting To Know The Place
Supporter
Certified
8/1/24
EU
Okay I think I've decided that I am going to get a black one. It just looks good in every picture where the other colors are sometimes wauw and somtimes mehh. If I really really really enjoy the rep I might order the other colors later aswell :p
My black one finally arrived!!!!!! it's a beauty. Also the feeling on the wrist in my opinion is top level, almost at the level of my vsf sub!!!

Therion666

Respected Member
Supporter
Certified
26/12/13
I had the white, have the black and I'm definitely getting the aqua :) But that's it, I won't buy the Ti version if they ever released it, not my thing at all.

Last edited: