• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

V7 will release Ingenieur!

Reaps

There is no such thing as a 1:1 Replica!
25/9/22
V2
Sigh...
Bad luck. Got my Aqua from Andiot
Condensation starts to appear even before the watch touches any water.
Suspect during assembly at factory, there's already moisture inside.
Now realized the watch don't wind at all and second hand only hack at the 3rd position when crown pull out for adjusting hour/minute hands.
Did I get a lemon?
Moisture inside watch prolly already fuckin up the movement

Mkempes

Patience you must have my young Padawan
Supporter
Patron
Certified
13/12/23
EU
I just got my Ingenieur in the mail today, and while it looks amazing, the rotor is pretty noisy. Is this normal? I'm not super familiar with the A2892 movement, is the winding unidirectional?
Nope, that's not normal. Should be pretty silent.

pack11

Getting To Know The Place
Certified
28/3/24
The A2892 movement, which is used in the V7 Ingenieur, should hack in the time adjusting position (3rd crown position) but not in the date adjusting position (2nd crown position), right?

thenut

Supporter
Certified
28/2/17
Germany
I just got my Ingenieur in the mail today, and while it looks amazing, the rotor is pretty noisy. Is this normal? I'm not super familiar with the A2892 movement, is the winding unidirectional?
Had the Same with a MK 20 from V7F , moebius 9010 solved this

Kup1712

Renowned Member
Certified
20/1/21
Sigh...
Bad luck. Got my Aqua from Andiot
Condensation starts to appear even before the watch touches any water.
Suspect during assembly at factory, there's already moisture inside.
Now realized the watch don't wind at all and second hand only hack at the 3rd position when crown pull out for adjusting hour/minute hands.
Did I get a lemon?
@Elliot Black will help you out 100%

photoman9988

Known Member
16/4/11
Welp, after 1 day my Ingenieur stopped running. No idea why, since I hand wound it and immediately put it on my watch winder.

I tried hand winding it again as well as lightly shaking it, and nothing.

• Sad
Reactions: JohnnyDangerous

Gtmatt22

Supporter
Certified
7/1/21
CONUS
Eric says he can source a titanium grey dial. I see it mentioned earlier in the thread as being unavailable so if he does find one am I going to end up with some low end rep instead V7?

DantePrime

Known Member
Patron
Certified
20/8/23
Hey fam,

Is it my imagination or does to the 12'oclock bolt in the bezel not quite line up with the dial markers (ie. not in between the two dial markers and a little to the right). After looking at some of the other pics on this thread that seams to be the case for all of them!?

Also, the gen seems to have this too...

clockwork

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
22/12/07
I believe it is a bit of the angle of the picture? Looks good to me overall!

newest dude on the forum

Some Guy
Supporter
Patron
Certified
17/8/20
The EnGrave Yard
Any idea where I can source a new clasp or at least this pin?
KxsRFD.jpeg

Gtmatt22

Supporter
Certified
7/1/21
CONUS
I bought extra links and extra clasp from Panda. Pricey but hopefully it makes a keeper.
How much did it run and how long did it take to source? I need one maybe two extra links for mine but really don't want a whole extra bracelet.