• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

V7 will release Ingenieur!

Big Jock

Do not accept unsolicited offers
Certified
6/6/24
td was able to source me extra links for 240 CNY per link, youd have to wait for delivery but might be possible?
Also I do not think ixdao would work, they are not using the same mechanism, ixdao has screws and iwc has quick adjust bars type thing
Can you tell me which TD was able to source links?

j-unit

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
12/3/23
CH🇨🇭GER 🇩🇪
Does anyone by chance has a good idea how to replace the butterfly clasp or even has one for sale? One button unfortunately became loose and was lost.

Thought about a cheap AliX hommage as a bracelet via the TD is 148$. Happy about any suggestions how to replace it economically 🙂

• Wow
Reactions: 1il1i

btrizzy1

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
26/12/09
USA
Hmm how big of a problem is this clasp issue. This is 2nd or 3rd time I have seen it with this rep.

photoman9988

Known Member
16/4/11
Is my dial slightly crooked, or is it just the angle of the picture? I just got these QC photos, and I can't tell if the top screw is actually off-center.

adaptive

Getting To Know The Place
12/6/16
Does anyone by chance has a good idea how to replace the butterfly clasp or even has one for sale? One button unfortunately became loose and was lost.

Thought about a cheap AliX hommage as a bracelet via the TD is 148$. Happy about any suggestions how to replace it economically 🙂

my td helped me source the clasp alone, it was like 60$ or smth :S, still waiting to get it, but its on its way.
Whats interesting is that the first clasp he recieved as replacement looked bad too, it was crooked in the qc...

Reactions: 1il1i and j-unit

adaptive

12/6/16
Is my dial slightly crooked, or is it just the angle of the picture? I just got these QC photos, and I can't tell if the top screw is actually off-center.

i was going to say its crooked, but then in the last picture it looks alright... no idea, maybe ask for more pictures

romito_21

5/5/19
i am about to order my v2, i don’t know which colour to pick, what colour is closest to gen? i’m still tossing up on which one… i love all of the colours! just need to decide on one.

AggressiveTiger

Supporter
Certified
28/4/23
USA
Got mine a few days ago - the dial is STUNNING. Very cool how dynamic it is. Overall quality is very high.

Unfortunately I'm likely to sell - it fits me just a little too big for my liking. My wrist size is is ~17cm.