• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

User guide to the A7750 movement.

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Hi their rwi FAM so the wait is over my ap LBJ a7750 is on my wrist and it is amazing .my only concern is that when I hit top chrono button the seconds hand is what stops not the chrono seconds hand can some one please explain this to me I can't seem to stop chrono aaarrrr. Thanks for everyone who could help me out .

Chris

Top pusher starts/stops the big second, bottom pusher resets the big sec to 12.

QueTip

Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Okay cool thanks for the help FAM so the seconds chrono (top one) dose not ever stop the top one is stopping the big seconds hand and the bottom is resetting them but if u don't hit top one again the only thing moving is second chrono unless I hit top button again then the big seconds hand starts again but with chrono as well .thank you for your time and patience with my noobeenes.lol.

Chris

Yeah but wrongly formed.
The subdial @12 is the running seconds of the current minute, you don't want that to stop.
Whilst the big second Hand thats fixed to 12 Is part of the stopwatch function Which starts once you pressed the top pusher. To reset it, press the top pusher again to stop the big sec and then hit the bottom One to Let it jump back.
Don't abuse the chrono function though, puts alot pressure on the movement.
From time to time - okay
all time - will most likely kill your movement sooner or later

Reactions: wrightp748

QueTip

Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Oh okay I feel really dump now lol so the big main seconds hand not the small one @12 is allways @12 the onlt one that should be running with watch is the small seconds hand positioned @12 .I'm so sorry I did not know that. Thank you very much buddy.

Much respect
Chris

No, the small second Has to always move.

jpohl402

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/7/12
No, the small second Has to always move.

This. (Constantly) Running Seconds @ 12 (or @ 6 on other watches like Rolex Daytona or some IWCs)
Sounds like you got it though ;)

QueTip

Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
This. (Constantly) Running Seconds @ 12 (or @ 6 on other watches like Rolex Daytona or some IWCs)
Sounds like you got it though ;)

Huh? I never did not get it :D

jpohl402

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/7/12
Huh? I never did not get it :D

I understand that!
Sorry, I was initially agreeing with you, then my last sentence (Sounds like you got it though!) was aimed at Chris, NOT you!
I knew YOU got it, as you explained it in the first place! ;)
Sorry [MENTION=84501]cu7ix[/MENTION]

QueTip

Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
I understand that!
Sorry, I was initially agreeing with you, then my last sentence (Sounds like you got it though!) was aimed at Chris, NOT you!
I knew YOU got it, as you explained it in the first place! ;)
Sorry @cu7ix

Oh haha it's alright mate, I misinterpretated that then. ;)

diehardmcfc

29/3/15
I've just bought the Pam243 Noob M series recently but now it's completely dead. Shaking, winding, adjusting date and time but nothing moving. It just happened few day ago. Any suggestions how to have it fixed? Do you guys think local watch smith would be able to fix it. BTW, I never drop it.
The day before it completely stopped was actually loss about 2 hours time after I've set it in the morning around 8am and by 1pm my watch is stop woriking at 11 ish am so It ran for few hours and then stopped. So, I give it a shake after reset the time around 1 ish PM and it starts moving again and working fine until it completely dead around 10 Pm on that day.

diehardmcfc

29/3/15
I've just bought the Pam243 Noob M series recently but now it's completely dead. Shaking, winding, adjusting date and time but nothing moving. It just happened few day ago. Any suggestions how to have it fixed? Do you guys think local watch smith would be able to fix it. BTW, I never drop it.
The day before it completely stopped was actually loss about 2 hours time after I've set it in the morning around 8am and by 1pm my watch is stop woriking at 11 ish am so It ran for few hours and then stopped. So, I give it a shake after reset the time around 1 ish PM and it starts moving again and working fine until it completely dead around 10 Pm on that day.

Pls help. I love my Pam243

DayWalker

Renowned Member
4/10/14
Yeah but wrongly formed.
The subdial @12 is the running seconds of the current minute, you don't want that to stop.
Whilst the big second Hand thats fixed to 12 Is part of the stopwatch function Which starts once you pressed the top pusher. To reset it, press the top pusher again to stop the big sec and then hit the bottom One to Let it jump back.
Don't abuse the chrono function though, puts alot pressure on the movement.
From time to time - okay
all time - will most likely kill your movement sooner or later
When you say not to abuse the chrono. Do you just mean to not often do the start, stop, reset actions? Is it considered abusive to let the big seconds hand constantly run?