• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Tudor FXD

Slowman4130

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
19/8/21
Photo dump of Gen MN vs rep Black FXD. I apologize in advance for my lack of photography skills coupled with still trying to figure out why my 15pro doesn’t seem to take as good pics as my old Samsung. Also not a QC expert by any means but my initial impressions are as follows: I do not know if gen black bezel is different than gen MN, but first thing I noticed is the shiny raised painted lettering on black bezel. Also crown sits slightly low compared to CGs, and hand/dial lume a shade less white than gen I suppose.

Got20Mate

Hunting for the perfect Speedy rep!
Patron
Certified
20/7/22
UK
What factory is the rep? Looks great 😃

Singapore9

Renowned Member
Patron
9/8/10
For me, it's a bit "what has been seen cannot be unseen" when it comes to the crown height but it's still a great looking watch!

If they can sort the crown; I'll be all over one!

Reactions: Got20Mate

Slowman4130

Supporter
Certified
19/8/21
For me, it's a bit "what has been seen cannot be unseen" when it comes to the crown height but it's still a great looking watch!

If they can sort the crown; I'll be all over one!
The bezel was the first thing I noticed, the lettering being raised and shiny like applied paint is definitely not like gen. Can’t see it from a distance, but on the wrist I would definitely notice it every time I looked

Reactions: Got20Mate

freefallrlc

21/6/15
Is it just me or noone noticed yet? Seems the dash before the 10 Marker on the black bezel is more paralell on the rep to the 1 than opn the gen where its a bit askew and opening up outside?

orionz

10/8/08
I just noticed that on the blue version the bezel goes counter clockwise. My OCD would prefer it to be clockwise, but I like to blue color more.
Is the stem breaking issue common? I mean is the watch worth getting if I don't have much chance of servicing locally?

freefallrlc

21/6/15
The blue one and black FXD habe competely differnt purpose bezel Functions. The Black one is unidirectional timer for measure rest oxygen the blue one has a bidirectional bezel to measure timings

Reactions: tripwire759

plt40mm

30/12/23
europe
does anyone have already some real life experience in terms of movement accuracy? how well does it keep its time? specs of the movement dont sound that promising at all....

would be happy to hear some real life Feedback from you.

freefallrlc

21/6/15
Movement works very accurate on mine nut not every watch is same of course. But the Rotor is pretty loud

Reactions: plt40mm

tripwire759

Time Is a Thief
3/11/23
Movement works very accurate on mine nut not every watch is same of course. But the Rotor is pretty loud
I ordered one the other day. I read that these movements were loud. I am hoping I won't be disappointed with the low beat movement.

bertieng

I'm Pretty Popular
26/11/18
Received QC yesterday. I'm happy for what it is. I am disappointed in the 21600 but not much I can do about it. The FXD is one of my favorites so this my get replaced with a gen shortly.

The lume is still milky?