• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Tudor FXD

Jaguat1289

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
22/5/20
Somewhere in Italy
Guys i think that the only way judge this rep has to be a side to side comparison with a gen.
So far, the only 100% flaws are the incorrect crown position and the 3Hz vs 4Hz movement. For the colors and bezel honestly is impossibile to comparsa fotos, has to be side to side....
Anyway, even with this flaws i am really happy with mine, i am wearing it every day since i have It.

Matze71

Renowned Member
Certified
8/1/16
In my mind, the white is white ;)

HJmFt8.jpeg

Abe Fromen

Certified
10/12/15
Canada
Ok looked at mine compared to gen and yep, there is a diff but seriously NO ONE will notice this unless you have a gen. I mean, it's a rep, and it seems people are picking nits expecting gen quality and exact replication for a tenth the price. IMO this is a very good rep and I'm pleased with mine.

bertieng

I'm Pretty Popular
26/11/18
Wondering why the factory insists with creamy lume even when making the other FXD models new dials........

Tebonr

Horology Curious
29/3/23
California
I think the biggest problem for me is the glossy lume on the bezel. Seems like a big oversight, no? That being said.. I have one ordered. Also, every one is sleeping on Nick Mankey straps. These things are the best thing since sliced bread!! lol so comfortable. I have had the watch steward straps and Erica’s straps and these are way better imo. Only downside is the lead time. I usually just use a watch steward strap until my NM strap comes in. Here’s a couple photos from his insta.

Last edited:

Journeyman

Renowned Member
Certified
1/6/14
Never been into Tudor's but after seeing this in Heathrow airport, I quite like the look of it and just tried to see if I can order a genuine Tudor strap from an AD but they told me they won't supply the strap, they have to fit the strap to the watch, which is absolute :poop:. Has anyone been able to order the green/red strap from an AD? Or is this some Tudor rule.

Jaguat1289

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
22/5/20
Somewhere in Italy
Never been into Tudor's but after seeing this in Heathrow airport, I quite like the look of it and just tried to see if I can order a genuine Tudor strap from an AD but they told me they won't supply the strap, they have to fit the strap to the watch, which is absolute :poop:. Has anyone been able to order the green/red strap from an AD? Or is this some Tudor rule.
You can find It on eBay for 200€.