• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Tudor FXD

Matze71

Renowned Member
Certified
8/1/16
HSY8uJ.jpeg

HSY66o.jpeg

antiom85

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/6/16
Could you please share the link ? I can't find single loop straps for this watch
Thanks ;)

tbransby94

Known Member
10/1/23
England
Could you please share the link ? I can't find single loop straps for this watch
Thanks ;)
It’s quite expensive but there’s a product called the Octopod buckle, which allows you to run a single loop. Once you have a buckle you can swap out the straps really easily. If you search for it on this forum you’ll probably be able to see my thread with a few photos

Reactions: keisuke_z

Abe Fromen

Certified
10/12/15
Canada
I'm pretty sure those MN parachute straps won't work on the FXD because you have to pass one metal part through the spring bars, or rather, remove a spring bar to get that strap on. Neither metal end will pass through the gap. I've looked at the Marine Nationale brand of those straps and it's clear it won't work on fixed bars.

Any NATO or single pass strap will work though.

Reactions: Danza1813

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
Thinking about buying a black rep just for fun. xD
Same.

Erika MN straps seem expensively expensive for what they are.

Haveston make some decent straps with go well with the FXD.

Abe Fromen

Certified
10/12/15
Canada
Initial thoughts... it's L I G H T and I had a previous Pelagos on the bracelet. The box felt like it was empty. lol I wasn't holding much faith in the rep straps but I gotta say the velcro is super comfortable and feels quality. Similarly with the rubber. Just had it on for a second but it's super supple and doesn't have that stupid stiffness that so many rep rubber straps have. I can tell both straps will get some wear.

Having said that, I ordered two straps from Crown&Buckle... a navy blue supreme NATO and a grey Pearlon. Maybe it's my 7.25 wrist, but the NATO is way too long and positions the buckle on the outside edge of my wrist. Fail. But the Pearlon is a winner. Grey nicely matches the hue of the Ti case.

I'll look into an Erika MN for the FXD. They're pricey but man they looks great.

Matze71

Renowned Member
Certified
8/1/16
@Abe Fromen

Is it a cheapie from Ali? Bezel is completely wrong, "Pelagos" is white instead or red...