• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Tudor Black Bay 58 pro GMT!!!

Alex_oz

Known Member
8/10/20
Hey guys. Mine arrived today and it’s awesome. None of the reps have brought me so much joy lately.
However, I have an issue I wanted to discuss.
Crown at my sample is really hard to screw in - there’s some elastic resistance to it. Also it’s hard to distinguish position 2 from position 3 when unscrewed.
It looks like ZF used double O-rings at BB Pro, but picked the size incorrectly. More info in this comment and thread here: https://www.reddit.com/r/RepTime/comments/11lvhk1/_/jbeepi5
Does your crown have this issue too? Cheers.

Reactions: germansubmarine

2021Mark

Known Member
30/1/21
Germany
Hey guys. Mine arrived today and it’s awesome. None of the reps have brought me so much joy lately.
However, I have an issue I wanted to discuss.
Crown at my sample is really hard to screw in - there’s some elastic resistance to it. Also it’s hard to distinguish position 2 from position 3 when unscrewed.
It looks like ZF used double O-rings at BB Pro, but picked the size incorrectly. More info in this comment and thread here: https://www.reddit.com/r/RepTime/comments/11lvhk1/_/jbeepi5
Does your crown have this issue too? Cheers.
It's the same with mine. It will definitely get smoother over time.

Reactions: Alex_oz

f4bi4n

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/12/22
G
Mine arrived as well and its amazing!
One question, does yours have also very sharp edges around the clasp?

Gumby90701

15/10/14
I just got mine in and I love it but I’m having an issue with the micro adjustment. I tend to like my watch band a bit on the tighter side and if I bend my wrist the micro adjust will slide back a few clicks. Was wondering if anyone else is having this problem or if it’s just me having it too tight.

f4bi4n

20/12/22
G
yes, a bit sharper. But nothing that would interfere with wearing.
Okay, my desk has already a few scratches because of them… but at the end, at some time it will be smoother…

Next question, the extension in the clasp is opening some times when I move my wrist.
Has someone an idea how to make this a bit more resistent?

2021Mark

Known Member
30/1/21
Germany
Okay, my desk has already a few scratches because of them… but at the end, at some time it will be smoother…

Next question, the extension in the clasp is opening some times when I move my wrist.

don't wear the strap too tight

2021Mark

Known Member
30/1/21
Germany

don't wear the strap too tight and carefully remove the metal burr if there is one on your clasp as well