• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Tudor Black Bay 58 pro GMT!!!

jp3007_1

Supporter
Certified
17/10/18
There was a first batch of these where the crown was a bit 'stuck' due to ill-fitting o-rings. Has this been fixed in the latest deliveries you guys got or still an issue?

sputim

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Patron
Certified
20/1/13
anyone else facing the issue that the glidelock/ micro adjustment slips very easily while wearing to the largest position?

j2k

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/2/23
Canada
Mine is constantly, just like the gen.
Doesn’t matter what position.
Heard about this. I just placed my qc order with steve, planning on going with one of the aftermarket straps linked earlier in the thread

Nickyan

29/1/23
Germany
Are there any good glide lock/ t-fit/ toolless steel bracelets out there? Or did you refer to canvas, leather, nato and the like?

EisEiche

Known Member
20/12/22
Germany
Heard about this. I just placed my qc order with steve, planning on going with one of the aftermarket straps linked earlier in the thread
Does not really bother me since the biggest setting fits perfectly for me after removing two links.

Reactions: j2k

j2k

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/2/23
Canada
Are there any good glide lock/ t-fit/ toolless steel bracelets out there? Or did you refer to canvas, leather, nato and the like?
I was referring to the nato strap. If I could find a gen rubber hybrid strap, that would be my goal.

Reactions: Nickyan

Alex_oz

Known Member
8/10/20
So does the T-fit on the gen always slides to the last position as well?

magoohkg

I'm Pretty Popular
22/11/15
Such a great looking watch, I'd really like to own one!
I bought the San Martin look alike and it's a great watch which is quite a lot thinner. I own the BB GMT Pepsi which uses the same case and it is a very thick watch.

Reactions: restandrelaxation