• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Tudor Black Bay 58 pro GMT!!!

germansubmarine

Supporter
Certified
21/4/21
Germany
what is your first impression?
Absolutely stunned!!!! I had the gen for some time and this feels and looks exactly the same! Only some sharp edges on the bracelet, other than that perfect! Dial texture is awesome - totally better than ZF 58!! And color overall as well as finishing is wonderful! The ICHS is barely visible, I would give this rep a solid 9.5/10 where I would put the ZF 58 on 7/10

Alex_oz

Known Member
8/10/20
I have mine too for 3-4 days and it’s awesome. I’ve got it from Hont, GL’d on the 2nd run. This thing is so nice. Thickness is not an issue at all. To all concerned with a bracelet: give it a baby oil bath overnight and swap the springbars to a thicker Rolex ones. The difference is literally night and day, I am stunned.

f4bi4n

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/12/22
G
I have mine too for 3-4 days and it’s awesome. I’ve got it from Hont, GL’d on the 2nd run. This thing is so nice. Thickness is not an issue at all. To all concerned with a bracelet: give it a baby oil bath overnight and swap the springbars to a thicker Rolex ones. The difference is literally night and day, I am stunned.
Which measurements have these springbars?

Reactions: 2021Mark

bigtiddygothgf

7/10/18
Would any of you guys mind measuring the diameter of the threads on the crown tube? Would love to swap a ZF BB Pro crown on to my ZF 58. I'm not sure if this is the case with the Pro but on the 58 I was able to simply unscrew the crown and pull it out to the last position and there was plenty of space for a set of calipers to measure it.

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
Can you guys share your thoughts on how thick the watch looks on the wrist. The height of 15mm at 39mm diameter sounds a little clunky. 🤔

Edit: forget that I even asked, already ordered one. Shouldn't have opened this thread to begin with...

3yBxLE.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Nickyan and Alex_oz

Alex_oz

Known Member
8/10/20
Can you guys share your thoughts on how thick the watch looks on the wrist. The height of 15mm at 39mm diameter sounds a little clunky. 🤔

Edit: forget that I even asked, already ordered one. Shouldn't have opened this thread to begin with...

3yBxLE.gif
It’s a thick and chunky boy, but totally, absolutely comfortable at my 17.5cm wrist. Would I be happy if it was a mm or two thinner? Yes. Does the thickness bother me now? Absolutely not.

Reactions: 2021Mark

germansubmarine

Supporter
Certified
21/4/21
Germany

3yBxLE.gif

Here is a wrist roll I took on my 16-16,5cm wrist!
Thickness absolutely not an issue

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
8/5/22
EU
At the end of the day it's a matter of personal preference, some like it chunky even if they have smaller wrists, some simply don't. And then, tastes can also change over time. Some time ago I was a strict dress watch lover, the thinner, the better. Nowadays it has changed a bit. I'll try it and if I don't bond I'll flip it to someone who can appreciate it better.

Reactions: germansubmarine