• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Tudor Black Bay 58 pro GMT!!!

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
How is the lumen difference between hands and dial also GMT hand lumen? In real life and outside light. Is the difference obvious?
No lume difference seen.

3Uqe5s.jpg

FischersFritze

Known Member
10/3/17
@mclarendude thanks I was referring to the filling color in daylight. It seems that the GMT hand has a white filling while dial and other hands are more light green/ white. But I am not sure If this ist the same on gen. Since I have not seen a gen yet.

f4bi4n

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/12/22
G
@mclarendude thanks I was referring to the filling color in daylight. It seems that the GMT hand has a white filling while dial and other hands are more light green/ white. But I am not sure If this ist the same on gen. Since I have not seen a gen yet.
When talking a look at gen pictures it seems to be also a bit brighter but on the rep the difference look bigger

bigtiddygothgf

7/10/18
If any of you guys have ZFs BB58 too, would you mind testing if the ZF BB Pro crown will thread directly on to the 58's tube? Would love to swap one on since it resembles the 6538 big crown quite a bit.

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL

Ah, I see very little difference. The GMT hand is somewhat whiter.

Does the clasp work properly?

Oh yeah, it's awesome.

Reactions: Mudder