• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Tudor Black Bay 58 pro GMT!!!

Nickyan

29/1/23
Germany
Interested to see how good the quick adjust will be on the bracelet and if it will be available individually to purchase.

Any idea or link for the black and gold nato strap? I've seen a bunch on Ali, but not in the right color.

j2k

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/2/23
Canada
Oh this might be a rep I need to add to my collection. Together with a C+ explorer II… rip wallet.
lol here we are!
Cant decide which one I want between the two. This will be my first so I didn't want to buy two gmts off the rip

dogwood

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/9/21
Canada
lol here we are!
Cant decide which one I want between the two. This will be my first so I didn't want to buy two gmts off the rip
Having to chose betwwwb this and the explorer 2 is a high quality problem.

Reactions: sagewatch

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
3U5WwL.jpg

3U5UYQ.jpg

3U55zS.jpg

3U5L7W.jpg

3UesAj.jpg

3Ue4F1.jpg

3Uewlv.jpg

3UekaK.jpg

RDRoss

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
28/5/19
@mclarendude ,
Can you advise on the hand stack? My eyes suck so I haven’t been able to figure out the position of the gmt hand from the picture. Is it in between the hour and minute?

Also, who did you end up ordering from? That was speedy delivery.

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
I tempted faith with a Fedex option....

Initial thoughts:

1. Dates are perfectly centered, all of them.
  2. No dial alignment issues, as some posted about my QC
  3. The bezel numbers are not as close to the edge (or bevel) as they seem on camera.
  4. No, the thickness or height is not as bad as some make it. If you can wear a 16660 Sea Dweller, you can wear this.
  5. Feel is up to ZF standards. I have owned a PP Aquanaut and the BB Pepsi GMT from them, feels great.
  6. The clasp microadjustment.... a dream... Feels as good as my Monta's... Bracelet needs an oil bath.
  7. Hand stack? I can't tell ICHS or CHS unless I pay actual attention to it. The black painted hand bases hide it well.
  8. NWBIG? Hell. Yeah.
Going to size it, regulate it, and grease the seals.

Last edited:

sgt.njoy

M2M Camper
Certified
2/10/18
Illinois
I tempted faith with a Fedex option....

Initial thoughts:

1. Dates are perfectly centered, all of them.
  2. No dial alignment issues, as some posted about my QC
  3. The bezel numbers are not as close to the edge (or bevel) as they seem on camera.
  4. No, the thickness or height is not as bad as some make it. If you can wear a 16660 Sea Dweller, you can wear this.
  5. Feel is up to ZF standards. I have owned a PP Aquanaut and the BB Pepsi GMT from them, feels great.
  6. The clasp microadjustment.... a dream... Feels as good as my Monta's... Bracelet needs an oil bath.
  7. Hand stack? I can't tell ICHS or CHS unless I pay actual attention to it. The black painted hand bases hide it well.
  8. NWBIG? Hell. Yeah.
Going to size it, regulate it, and grease the seals.
Really appreciate the prompt feedback! I wonder if a clasp can be used on BB58. That will be a game changer for me.

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
Really appreciate the prompt feedback! I wonder if a clasp can be used on BB58. That will be a game changer for me.
If anyone has a BB58, I can happily try it out. (So I can also finally try out a BB58) LOL

Reactions: j2k

FischersFritze

Known Member
10/3/17
How is the lumen difference between hands and dial also GMT hand lumen? In real life and outside light. Is the difference obvious?

Ralphy

SalesMod CodeName Duchess
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/7/15
Nebraska
If anyone has a BB58, I can happily try it out. (So I can also finally try out a BB58) LOL
I am soooo pissed mate! I just traded a gen Omega I bought a year ago for a Gen BB Pro because I didn't think it would ever actually come out... AHHHHHH!

Anyway, my gen showed up and was short links, so pissed. Guess I will see if I can source a rep bracelet so I don't hate myself for scratching up the gen lol.

• Haha
Reactions: sgt.njoy