• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The AP questions thread (All the questions you want to ask about AP but were afraid to)

ApIcedOutt

Known Member
5/6/19
There is a good resource here to read up :

I have a slim 16.5cm wrist and the beefier 15500 wears better than the 15400. Got to do with the case and lug design.
not sure if you shared the resource
There is a good resource here to read up :

I have a slim 16.5cm wrist and the beefier 15500 wears better than the 15400. Got to do with the case and lug design.
not new information.
I mean I know the differences in gen but not sure who has better REP. and which factory is the way to go.

trying to find the cons and pros but don't find so much information

bluebeam

Getting To Know The Place
25/6/19
I have a modded ZF 15400 with the extra parts added for instant date switch. I have had it serviced before but right now, it takes like 10+ shrugs for the watch to even start running. Is this normal or what should I do?

Yandes

12/8/22
Where is this from? I'm new to this site but it seems alot more difficult to just find out where I buy from? From research it seems that ZF and APSF are the best reps for the Royal Oak. But I don't think I can go directly to the ZF or other factory. Can you help me in this? Your watch looks good so I figured I would reach out. I'm looking for the 152202 39mm w/ blue dial. Any help will be greatly appreciated!
They really are something else. I have not had mine off my wrist, sans hex bolt and all! Have not had to adjust the time, spot on after 1 week.

jonkeyman

Do not accept unsolicited offers
5/1/24
I have a question!

What is the best factory to buy a 37MM Royal Oak? Also very interested in the 34mm ceramic black AP. anyone knows which factory?

Alliegator

Do not accept unsolicited offers
15/1/24
Ok! Who is this "Legend" what magic does he do (I assume it's mods but would love to know which ones) and how do you contact him! Thanks!

bluebeam

25/6/19
I have a modded ZF 15400 with the extra parts added for instant date switch. I have had it serviced before but right now, it takes like 10+ shrugs for the watch to even start running. Is this normal or what should I do?
does anyone know? sadge

nivlek

Known Member
1/1/17
Hi all,

Does the ZF AP 15703 fit a JF stainless steel bracelet?

Appreciate your kind sharing!

Thank you!

Kelvin

baldocd

secretly judging your watch
Supporter
Certified
12/8/19
Indonesia
If i may ask here:
I have an old version of AP Schumacher from JF which the date looked a bit small than the gen.
Is it because of the datewheel or the cyclops; or both?
I have tried to source a correct datewheel locally but it failed but someone offered me a V2 cyclops.
Is it possible to correct the datewheel just by changing the cyclops?

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
If i may ask here:
I have an old version of AP Schumacher from JF which the date looked a bit small than the gen.
Is it because of the datewheel or the cyclops; or both?
I have tried to source a correct datewheel locally but it failed but someone offered me a V2 cyclops.
Is it possible to correct the datewheel just by changing the cyclops?
Try it out. I’m guessing that changing the cyclop alone will help you achieve the desired look of the date size.

speedywombat

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
29/7/23
I think if your friend is a buff scandanavian dude with glowing blue eyes, the hammer is probably gen

• Haha
Reactions: legend