• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

THB New Release of AP Royal Oak 15407 Skeleton Openworked with SA3132 Clone Movement

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
These are not pictures of the gen, please look carefully at the balance with regulator.
I didn’t look closely. But you’re right it’s not the gen, after looking at the case. Thanks for the update. I shall amend my post accordingly to avoid confusion.

Reactions: Mkempes

Mkempes

Patience you must have my young Padawan
Supporter
Patron
Certified
13/12/23
EU
I didn’t look closely. But you’re right it’s not the gen, after looking at the case. Thanks for the update. I shall amend my post accordingly to avoid confusion.
If you were fooled by a superficial look, then this is probably the accolade for this rep ;)

munichman

25/3/24
Munich, Germany
Where it says 38 jewels, they spelled eight as "EIGRT".
Terrific eyesight! (y)
It took me a while to find it, because it is actually written on the rotor of the movement.
That really is hilarious.
If it were gens this mistake would make them really valuable once the mistake has been corrected.

Reactions: tangokilo

JaceBeleren

Getting To Know The Place
29/6/24
What do people think is the probability we eventually get a rep that has both balance wheels instead of just one? Trying to decide whether I should buy or wait until that's out (because two balance wheels are twice as cool as just one)...

tangokilo

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/19
What do people think is the probability we eventually get a rep that has both balance wheels instead of just one? Trying to decide whether I should buy or wait until that's out (because two balance wheels are twice as cool as just one)...
I would think that will be difficult for the factories to make. This THB is already a phenomenal improvement from the last ZF attempt.

By the way, when I said PureTime had pictures of the gen on their website they did state that it was a picture of a gen, ans merely were using it as a reference. Here is the link to it:

They did same recently with the ZF RM055 White ceramic, where they had gen picture and then when they took rep pictures they removed picture of gen.

tangokilo

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/19
Terrific eyesight! (y)
It took me a while to find it, because it is actually written on the rotor of the movement.
That really is hilarious.
If it were gens this mistake would make them really valuable once the mistake has been corrected.
I always check for spelling errors on these reps. There have been some hilarious ones in the last I have seen. However this is still a well done version and I will probably look past that spelling error and get this one. Just waiting for more pics on the TD sites.

OffshoreNL

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
20/2/21
Europe
I always check for spelling errors on these reps. There have been some hilarious ones in the last I have seen. However this is still a well done version and I will probably look past that spelling error and get this one. Just waiting for more pics on the TD sites.
JEWLS was one of the famous once I recall :D

• Haha
Reactions: munichman

Asm56660

Known Member
12/8/21
ever since this was announced and pics were posted.. I always wondered how do anyone mistake this rep with the gen.. cuz the wrong seconds hand is literally In Your Face 😆
Waiting for them to fix that and come up with a 37mm to pull the trigger

Reactions: Mkempes

jm_brc_7057

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/19
Scandinavia
JEWLS was one of the famous once I recall :D
Patek Pnilippe on the 6102 wasn’t far behind either :D

I am not waiting for the 37mm, even though that’s my grail.
Who knows if they ever make it. You can be in for a long wait.

I’ll buy it, enjoy it, sell it if the 37 comes out.

Reactions: Wesker

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU
Patek Pnilippe on the 6102 wasn’t far behind either :D

I’ll buy it, enjoy it, sell it if the 37 comes out.
I understand your point. However, I can still resist awaiting a 37 mm version and/or an improved 41 mm rep with its modding options. 😂

Reactions: jm_brc_7057

Mkempes

Patience you must have my young Padawan
Supporter
Patron
Certified
13/12/23
EU
I'm pretty confident that the 37mm will come. The movement is the hardest part to make and this is done. Why would they miss the opportunity to get additional revenue?

Additionally the factories target the much bigger China market where smaller watches have a significant market share.

davelister

Supporter
Certified
18/6/24
Oh my good lord.

Do I have to sell the Panerai I only got yesterday to buy this now. I can't believe this is under a grand.