• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Seamaster 300 Spectre ''SPC300''

phillipj

Getting To Know The Place
26/1/17
thanks!

still seems like the latest batch is full of flaws. anyone ordered recently? don't know if it really makes sense to wait though.

a few people here have posted bad examples, but what do all the others look like? (we won't know).

my attitude is get it if you really want it. Hopefully you'll get good quality control pictures. Look carefully, they'll verify it works. And, you'll get the replica watch you want. I'm sure quality is variable on all of these replica models-- after all, it's not like you are purchasing the actual $10k Omega watch.

The best Omega replica watch I've researched is the noob 1:1 liquid metal planet ocean. And there looks to be near exact submariner replicas out there. (Someone more knowledgeable could link you to the exact ones). But for right now, if you wanted to get a replica Omega co-axial, that's the best one out there.

let us know what you decide, and post pics!

phillipj

26/1/17
Actually the regular 22mm Phenomenato strap fits perfectly

Thanks/appreciated. good info. I will look into that band.

There are TD sites that sell the watch on a few different versions of the grey/black NATO, and they look better than the first version bands.

phillipj

26/1/17
And you can get the Phenonenato strap 22mm to get Closer to the gen strap.

Here is mine with a little mod i made:

IMG_2171_zpssw5d3kz5.jpg

Just looking at their site-- did you get the "HD" version, or the regular version? The weave and quality looks nice in your photos and that site. If I get the blue faced co-axial I will be looking to get a similar strap in a matching blue. The straight black or 'admiral grey' would work nicely on these as well

reivilo

Known Member
9/6/14
Canada
Just looking at their site-- did you get the "HD" version, or the regular version? The weave and quality looks nice in your photos and that site. If I get the blue faced co-axial I will be looking to get a similar strap in a matching blue. The straight black or 'admiral grey' would work nicely on these as well

I got the regular one but i read somewhere on this site that the HD one would be Closer to gen thickness wise

Sent from the RWI mobile app

than70

1/9/15
a few people here have posted bad examples, but what do all the others look like? (we won't know).

my attitude is get it if you really want it. Hopefully you'll get good quality control pictures. Look carefully, they'll verify it works. And, you'll get the replica watch you want. I'm sure quality is variable on all of these replica models-- after all, it's not like you are purchasing the actual $10k Omega watch.

The best Omega replica watch I've researched is the noob 1:1 liquid metal planet ocean. And there looks to be near exact submariner replicas out there. (Someone more knowledgeable could link you to the exact ones). But for right now, if you wanted to get a replica Omega co-axial, that's the best one out there.

let us know what you decide, and post pics!

Nowadays even QC pictures that is supposed to assure you of the watch you are supposed to receive is not a guarantee anymore that you will get the exact same watch that you wanted and approved of just like in the pictures.
Here is a topic about it: https://forum.replica-watch.info/threads/qc-help-on-seamaster-300m.360914/

phillipj

26/1/17
Nowadays even QC pictures that is supposed to assure you of the watch you are supposed to receive is not a guarantee anymore that you will get the exact same watch that you wanted and approved of just like in the pictures.
Here is a topic about it: https://forum.replica-watch.info/threads/qc-help-on-seamaster-300m.360914/

I had read that thread.
In my personal opinion,the alignment looked slightly off in the original quality control picture. The pearl looked left of center. I'm surprised others did not point that out(?)

phillipj

26/1/17
c3108300b394a12f287298e51fc2f72f.jpg

Just arrived and looks great! If only the watch was as genuine as the display case.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

edit:
Nice packaging. Is it the genuine box, or did you order it from a replica dealer where it was available as an option?

just wondered bc I had never seen that box before (I've seen a lighter colored wood one, though, that did not have 007 branding)

TIA.

haudi8596

I'm Pretty Popular
19/1/11
North Carolina
edit:
Nice packaging. Is it the genuine box, or did you order it from a replica dealer where it was available as an option?

just wondered bc I had never seen that box before (I've seen a lighter colored wood one, though, that did not have 007 branding)

TIA.
It's gen. Purchased here from a member

phillipj

26/1/17
It's gen. Purchased here from a member

Right on. Definitely looks beautiful and the real deal.

apparently there is a "replica" spectre box floating around out there, which looks like this:

New%202016%20Replica%20Omega%20Spectre%20%20007%20James%20Bond%20watch%20box%20(1).jpg

haudi8596

I'm Pretty Popular
19/1/11
North Carolina
hm. photo appears to me in the edit box correctly, but not posting.
here is the link to an example of a faked "spectre" box (if interested):

http://www.anyreplicawatches.co/ite...ega Spectre 007 James Bond watch box (7).jpg
That's not even close to gen. I mainly purchased this for the gen nato and clasp. These only come with the spectre watch. It's my understanding that these cannot be purchased separately from Omega. You can purchase a gen nato, but it will not have the 007 branding on it. Nor will the clasp unless I'm mistaken. The box set is very nice, well crafted, and heavy. Smells like new leather too. It's nice!

phillipj

26/1/17
That's not even close to gen. I mainly purchased this for the gen nato and clasp. These only come with the spectre watch. It's my understanding that these cannot be purchased separately from Omega. You can purchase a gen nato, but it will not have the 007 branding on it. Nor will the clasp unless I'm mistaken. The box set is very nice, well crafted, and heavy. Smells like new leather too. It's nice!

Yes, seeing the real one, that replica box is sad, just way way off!

Curiously, that same site with the replica box advertises a spectre 300 co axial listed under their "swiss eta movement omega watches", but I do not believe it (then in details it says "swiss quality" and 25 jewels (?) -- note the miyota 8215 in the newest v6f rep is 21 jewels. This "swiss" "exact" rep also says its case is 40mm, which would be 1mm small).
link: http://www.anyreplicawatches.co/item.php?item_id=3771

In any case (pun intended), the only way to get the packaging or exact bracelet is buying the real watch, unless, like in your super rare example, the original genuine owner actually sold it.

haudi8596

I'm Pretty Popular
19/1/11
North Carolina
Yes, seeing the real one, that replica box is sad, just way way off!

Curiously, that same site with the replica box advertises a spectre 300 co axial listed under their "swiss eta movement omega watches", but I do not believe it (then in details it says "swiss quality" and 25 jewels (?) -- note the miyota 8215 in the newest v6f rep is 21 jewels. This "swiss" "exact" rep also says its case is 40mm, which would be 1mm small).
link: http://www.anyreplicawatches.co/item.php?item_id=3771

In any case (pun intended), the only way to get the packaging or exact bracelet is buying the real watch, unless, like in your super rare example, the original genuine owner actually sold it.

That's why I jumped at the opportunity to grab this one. I think seeing these for sale without the watch will be a rarity for sure.