• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Seamaster 300 Spectre ''SPC300''

Chrono1

Known Member
3/1/17
6c7682aa3837e2e863fb163a4d81a475.jpg
5f16de9188140d4bde055c9c8b69be1d.jpg
88d3b7f66af5537c5daa854c362f44c1.jpg

Strap hardware

Sent from the RWI mobile app

Harvest

Do not accept unsolicited offers
30/3/16
Is it worth the money? I am very pleased with my phenome strap. It's made very well just isn't branded. Is branded vs. Non branded really worth the difference?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Before I ordered gen strap, Omega retailer said it would be one price, and when the strap came, price was 1.5 times more expensive. But yes - gen strap is absolutely stunning :adoration: I know about Phenomenato and their quality, but I don't one and can't compare them

Harvest

30/3/16
Interested to see the difference between the two straps gen vs rep from Ryan.Mine is the rep from Ryan and it was better than I thought.

There are compare pics. Gen and rep have very different quality of strap, engraving, btw It not enough length of the tongue on rep and clasp unbuttoned
Pics: http://imgur.com/a/UrTCM

Silvanos

Renowned Member
22/5/15
Hi mates, I saw that at Intime from 31th of march , it will be available with both of straps, didn'it ?

Alhig72

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
15/11/16
UK
Yeah thanks...I have seen this a couple of weeks ago,but there not on the trusted dealer list.If anyone has dealt with them before some feedback would be good.

There is a genuine spectre box for sale on the m2m sales with all the bits and also a genuine nato included. It's $650 dollars though !!

gb7007

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
5/12/16
Austria
Finally I have both Seamasters in my hand. At first I bought the Spectre which is great, then I got the non-Spectre which I like even more, especially due to the seconds hand.
Very hard decision which one will have to go ...
Omega%20Seamasters_zpsdt2mxkja.jpg

Alhig72

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
15/11/16
UK
Does anyone have a picture of the spectre + timefactors strap?

I did have both but I wrecked the time factors one trying to fit the hardware from my rep nato on it.
I ended up throwing it out but when I put it next to my gen nato it's nowhere near, it's too shiny and the grey is too silver. It's a nice strap but not that close to the gen.
I would only use a genuine one or phenomenato tbh

hairlesscow

Getting To Know The Place
20/1/17
I did have both but I wrecked the time factors one trying to fit the hardware from my rep nato on it.
I ended up throwing it out but when I put it next to my gen nato it's nowhere near, it's too shiny and the grey is too silver. It's a nice strap but not that close to the gen.
I would only use a genuine one or phenomenato tbh

That's what I was wondering haha. I'll go with phenomenato then.

hairlesscow

Getting To Know The Place
20/1/17
The watch I received is different than the ones in the QC pictures (from kingwatch). QC says 3406/7007 and watch is 3478/7007. I think that watch is fine though. Just a heads up!

keek

26/1/17
Hi there! I bought my first RW from Intime and after nearly 4 Versions Ryan showed me (all had some faults) i bought this one. I was absolutely blind! I do not know how i could oversee this major fault!! Anyone interested in this "Special Edition"?

img_4247.jpg

fabbe79

I'm Pretty Popular
18/10/15
Wow this is the second one this week!

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

karl03

14/2/14
Hi there! I bought my first RW from Intime and after nearly 4 Versions Ryan showed me (all had some faults) i bought this one. I was absolutely blind! I do not know how i could oversee this major fault!! Anyone interested in this "Special Edition"?

img_4247.jpg
Damn! :p What HUGE faults did the others have, for you to refuse the first 4 and not see this one's flaw?

keek

26/1/17
Mainly the second hand was not cutted good enought, it was not really round, edgy and missaligned. I think this is the main problem with this watch. Every spectre watch i have seen so far has not very good watch hands. Real omega hands look far more 3D and are perfectly cut and welded. One had a wrong back case, another one had a faulty coating on the glass. Very frustrating. If the factory would be more precise i would not mind paying double the price for such a watch but i think they are just into mass production. (sorry for my bad english)