• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Seamaster 300 Spectre ''SPC300''

Alhig72

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
15/11/16
UK
I would cancel your order there are plenty Of TDs that have the watch as it should be...no numbers it beggars belief.
I am waiting for mine from Ryan.They sent out the QC picvs I asked for a video related to the stuttering and the timograph? Readinvs all looks good.Only thing I didn't ask for was the line shots.Hope you get sorted.

Sent from the RWI mobile app

I would definitely reject it,cancellation would be desirable but maybe a hassle as it's already paid for, Im sure they will replace it with a correct one though (one would hope) as they are a td after all

Chrono1

Known Member
3/1/17
If they can repla've it with the right version,as the previous poster said it's a hassle.I would certainly ask for the QC information and video to reassure you.good luck.

Aexx

Getting To Know The Place
6/7/16
Well I already received it, and I have it with me...
I kinda like the sterile dial more to be honest, but I did ask if I could get an exchange. It might be too late though. If not, I guess I could ask for just a dial and replace it myself.
From what I've seen so far from movement disassembly, it just involves removing the stem by pressing a button, and removing the dial screws if there's any.
Else I could just sell it, it's still a perfectly working watch.

than70

1/9/15
Well I already received it, and I have it with me...
I kinda like the sterile dial more to be honest, but I did ask if I could get an exchange. It might be too late though. If not, I guess I could ask for just a dial and replace it myself.
From what I've seen so far from movement disassembly, it just involves removing the stem by pressing a button, and removing the dial screws if there's any.
Else I could just sell it, it's still a perfectly working watch.
Aexx, if the dealer already regulated your Omega, then maybe perhaps it is not advisable to dismantle it just to replace the dial. Of course you may choose to do so if you are adept at dismantling and regulating it yourself as this will make your watch extremely accurate just like a Chronometer. To me, I sort of like the dial because the clean dial makes your modern watch evoke some sense of vintage look typical of the Seamaster 300 of yore. JMTC. (Just My Ten Cent) I think this makes your limited edition watch a "rare" watch which will probably see its value rise even by a bit or retain its value at the very least especially if it will last you a long time due to its scarcity or uniqueness. On the other hand, if the factory made a whole bunch of them and they have those bunch sitting at their warehouse just waiting to disposed of, then at this point this will make your Omega Spectre a kind of a fantasy edition watch. I'm no watch expert though...Just an avid Omega Seamaster 300 fan and a hopeful Spectre owner one day.

Aexx

6/7/16
Aexx, if the dealer already regulated your Omega, then maybe perhaps it is not advisable to dismantle it just to replace the dial. Of course you may choose to do so if you are adept at dismantling and regulating it yourself as this will make your watch extremely accurate just like a Chronometer. To me, I sort of like the dial because the clean dial makes your modern watch evoke some sense of vintage look typical of the Seamaster 300 of yore. JMTC. (Just My Ten Cent) I think this makes your limited edition watch a "rare" watch which will probably see its value rise even by a bit or retain its value at the very least especially if it will last you a long time due to its scarcity or uniqueness. On the other hand, if the factory made a whole bunch of them and they have those bunch sitting at their warehouse just waiting to disposed of, then at this point this will make your Omega Spectre a kind of a fantasy edition watch. I'm no watch expert though...Just an avid Omega Seamaster 300 fan and a hopeful Spectre owner one day.
Haha thanks for that, it made me feel much better about it. I also had a little laugh, the fact that I may have a limited limited watch because some dude in China got a bit too lazy about the markers :p
Did you mean a hopeful gen Spectre owner one day? You could always get a rep while saving up money for a gen one, the quality of these reps are seriously impressive!

Chrono1

Known Member
3/1/17
My rep has arrived and it stutters gonna wear it for a few days and see if it improves.The quality of the case and dial is great still getting used to the bezel..with the numbers quite faint in somelight and crystal clear in others.The NATO was a better quality as well.Tried to post some pictures but they did not post from the app I will try again.Overall very please.14 days from ordering to on my wrist.

than70

1/9/15
Haha thanks for that, it made me feel much better about it. I also had a little laugh, the fact that I may have a limited limited watch because some dude in China got a bit too lazy about the markers :p
Did you mean a hopeful gen Spectre owner one day? You could always get a rep while saving up money for a gen one, the quality of these reps are seriously impressive!
Never thought I could afford a gen, even a used, or even a vintage Omega:bounce:I meant owning a rep one someday :biggrin-new:
So you are impressed by the quality of your Spectre? Just might make me pull the trigger. Is it keeping time splendidly since they told you they will regulate it? How about the stutter, did it disappear after the regulating of the watch?

Harvest

Do not accept unsolicited offers
30/3/16
Finally got gen nato for my Spectre from Ryan... But price... Same as watch cost

Chrono1

Known Member
3/1/17
d766e4e889c441991a634ca3af08404f.jpg
8e15087ab3116abb828c477231d0aaa0.jpg
aa88a075be9ef32916982f50729a996a.jpg
808139af975bb6fb1a68ea0708c53083.jpg
d3a0beb0e6c5b6b28b549cd174188954.jpg

Wrist shots

Chrono1

Known Member
3/1/17
Finally got gen nato for my Spectre from Ryan... But price... Same as watch cost
Interested to see the difference between the two straps gen vs rep from Ryan.Mine is the rep from Ryan and it was better than I thought.
It is keeping excellent time..unregulated.We'll see what it like after a couple of weeks.The stutter is I think due to heavy lollipop as it happens when going "downhill" at whatever orientation the watch is in.Dosent happen on the flat.

haudi8596

I'm Pretty Popular
19/1/11
North Carolina
Is it worth the money? I am very pleased with my phenome strap. It's made very well just isn't branded. Is branded vs. Non branded really worth the difference?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk