• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Seamaster 300 Spectre ''SPC300''

haudi8596

I'm Pretty Popular
19/1/11
North Carolina
I knew I though of this before then completely forgot. I am getting annoyed with my current SBs on various watches being too tight to the case and scraping some of my leather Natos. Thanks for the reminder of the solution.

I have to butt in that my 300 Master Co-Axial looks great on leather :) Apologies for the slight tangent.
DSC_0554_zpsiroirhiw.jpg
DSC_0551_zps3fe98krb.jpg
Lol! Looks great on leather! I just used 2 spoons and my watch smith hammer. Worked great and the nato now wears great!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Lol! Looks great on leather! I just used 2 spoons and my watch smith hammer. Worked great and the nato now wears great!

Cool nice tip.

Mr.JC

Renowned Member
11/9/16
That is a great idea :applause:

Has anyone attempted to polish the crown?

pdw1

I'm Pretty Popular
26/7/16
Conus (Tennessee)
Mine doesn't seem to have the stutter that has been discussed. Unless I'm missing something here?

Great little video of the movement.
The piece looks great! Makes me want one now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pdw1

I'm Pretty Popular
26/7/16
Conus (Tennessee)
Mine doesn't seem to have the stutter that has been discussed. Unless I'm missing something here?

haudi8596

I'm Pretty Popular
19/1/11
North Carolina

Thanks! So far so good. Been on my wrist everyday thus far and no issues. Lume is very good too!

Chrono1

Known Member
3/1/17
Looking forward to receiving mine, I have had the QC shots and all looks good.Waiting on the video et al..and then Ryan is going to send it out.Hopefully ill have it soon and I will post some wrist shots.
Still trying to sorce a Spectre box for it...so hears hoping.

haudi8596

I'm Pretty Popular
19/1/11
North Carolina
Looking forward to receiving mine, I have had the QC shots and all looks good.Waiting on the video et al..and then Ryan is going to send it out.Hopefully ill have it soon and I will post some wrist shots.
Still trying to sorce a Spectre box for it...so hears hoping.
Sounds good! I haven't seen very many gen spectre nato straps much less a gen spectre box, but you never know, there may be one out there somewhere.

Alhig72

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
15/11/16
UK

Chrono1

Known Member
3/1/17
Yeah thanks...I have seen this a couple of weeks ago,but there not on the trusted dealer list.If anyone has dealt with them before some feedback would be good.

Alhig72

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
15/11/16
UK
Yeah thanks...I have seen this a couple of weeks ago,but there not on the trusted dealer list.If anyone has dealt with them before some feedback would be good.

I think it's just a case of taking a gamble sometimes, I bought a few reps from non td's over the years before I found this forum and the watches always turned up, sometimes after as long as 2 months but usually between a week and 3 weeks. Or maybe email one or more of the td's with a link to the box and ask if they can find one

Sent from the RWI mobile app

Chrono1

Known Member
3/1/17
I have done exactly what you have suggested.One of them came back with a standard Omega box.Not heard from the others.Maybe I might take a chance on this.

Alhig72

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
15/11/16
UK
I'm thinking the same thing.,even though it's not 100% accurate information don't thing anyone will sell a genuine spectre box without the watch (unfortunately)

Chrono1

Known Member
3/1/17
I know it's not accurate...certainly the quality seems average...just the completist in me wants the box..I know it's daft.Its 69 +35 shipping so $104 on a box...when I can get a Omega red box for half that.

karl03

Do not accept unsolicited offers
14/2/14
Hi guys! After reading A LOT about this watch, I'm looking to buy a V2 with both steel bracelet and nato strap...

Is there such a thing as an accurate steel bracelet for the last version of the Spectre?

Alhig72

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
15/11/16
UK
Hi guys! After reading A LOT about this watch, I'm looking to buy a V2 with both steel bracelet and nato strap...

Is there such a thing as an accurate steel bracelet for the last version of the Spectre? Where did you get it from?

I got my spectre from chazing time. It comes with a really good bracelet and a nato

karl03

Do not accept unsolicited offers
14/2/14
I got my spectre from chazing time. It comes with a really good bracelet and a nato

Hi Alhig27! I'm looking at the watch on chazing time, but there are 2 versions...
One says V2 and the other one "free bracelet". I assume you chose the one with the bracelet!
Is the watch a V2 even if it does not say so in the title?