• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Seamaster 300 Spectre ''SPC300''

Alhig72

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
15/11/16
UK
Thanks for your help! Do you happen to have a picture of your beauty? I just can't get enough! :p

20161220_145847_zpsgmlgqzyq.jpg
[/URL]IMG]

Sent from the RWI mobile app

Alhig72

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
15/11/16
UK
I do love the strap. The nato that comes with it is not that great but the bracelet is outstanding.
I think unless there's anything bad that jumps out at you on QC pics you should be fine as nobody including you will be looking at it thru a magnifying glass once it's on your wrist

karl03

Do not accept unsolicited offers
14/2/14
I do love the strap. The nato that comes with it is not that great but the bracelet is outstanding.
I think unless there's anything bad that jumps out at you on QC pics you should be fine as nobody including you will be looking at it thru a magnifying glass once it's on your wrist

That's good to know! Is your nato from Omega a 22mm?
What about this "stuttering" of the sweeping hand, did you notice such a thing on yours?

Alhig72

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
15/11/16
UK
What about this "stuttering" of the sweeping hand, did you notice such a thing on yours?

It's the spectre one which is 21mm, ace jewelers have the 21mm nato. As for the stuttering it's a low beat movement so not as smooth as some others I suppose but it's fine, keeps good time and myota movements are reliable

Chrono1

Known Member
3/1/17
Can someone tell me the difference between the V1 and V2 particularly related to the bezel as mentioned by another poster.I have ordered one from Ryan,and want to reassured that im getting the latest and best rep,thanks

Alhig72

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
15/11/16
UK
Can someone tell me the difference between the V1 and V2 particularly related to the bezel as mentioned by another poster.I have ordered one from Ryan,and want to reassured that im getting the latest and best rep,thanks

The v1 has 20mm lug width,v2 has correct 21mm lug width,
V1 has uni directional bezel,v2 has big directional bezel,
V2 has correct font for bezel numbers.
Not sure what else

Aexx

Getting To Know The Place
6/7/16
I just ordered a Spectre from watchstation, from this link:
http://watchstation01.com/seamster-...6f-best-edition-on-007-ss-bracelet-a8400.html

I first requested for another watch because it had a terrible movement, but they offered to regulate it for me for free. I should have known something was up, because I just looked at it today and realized the 3, 6, and 9 markers are missing!
Does anyone know where this is from, or is this even made by V6F?
GhBGCLB.jpg

haudi8596

I'm Pretty Popular
19/1/11
North Carolina
I just ordered a Spectre from watchstation, from this link:
http://watchstation01.com/seamster-...6f-best-edition-on-007-ss-bracelet-a8400.html

I first requested for another watch because it had a terrible movement, but they offered to regulate it for me for free. I should have known something was up, because I just looked at it today and realized the 3, 6, and 9 markers are missing!
Does anyone know where this is from, or is this even made by V6F?
GhBGCLB.jpg
Not sure what to say actually. That's a little fkd up IMO. Goodluck!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

ErikBM

Do not accept unsolicited offers
18/1/17

The seconds hand stuttering is normal for this movement. For sure annoying to some, but still normal.
The movement is a real workhorse but it is the desing that makes the seconds hand stutter when going "downhill".

Details here:
http://members.iinet.net.au/~fotoplot/invicta/invicta.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chrono1

Known Member
3/1/17
I would cancel your order there are plenty Of TDs that have the watch as it should be...no numbers it beggars belief.
I am waiting for mine from Ryan.They sent out the QC picvs I asked for a video related to the stuttering and the timograph? Readinvs all looks good.Only thing I didn't ask for was the line shots.Hope you get sorted.