• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Seamaster 300 Spectre ''SPC300''

Chrono1

Known Member
3/1/17
Ordered from Ryan at intime,asked about the stuttering and he says it still occurs in the latest batch of watches. I will post pics when it arrives.Ive had no responses to my questions,hopefully you are a f?iendly bunch?
Apart from the gen NATO what is know the concensus on the best match to the NATo.

haudi8596

I'm Pretty Popular
19/1/11
North Carolina
27192c7e8fbe846d864981b765773747.jpg

Some will criticize me I'm sure but keep in mind it's only a rep. Being that I didn't really care for the shiny lugs on this thing, I decided to brush them. The pic is not that great, but the lugs actually look good. I surprised myself at how good they turned out.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Mr.JC

Renowned Member
11/9/16
27192c7e8fbe846d864981b765773747.jpg

Some will criticize me I'm sure but keep in mind it's only a rep. Being that I didn't really care for the shiny lugs on this thing, I decided to brush them. The pic is not that great, but the lugs actually look good. I surprised myself at how good they turned out.

:picard2:
:headdesk:

No :megusta:

haudi8596

I'm Pretty Popular
19/1/11
North Carolina
:picard2:
:headdesk:

No :megusta:
Well the lugs now match the brushed keepers on the nato, and I'm not worried about scratching the case. Meaning I will actually wear it daily now. If that makes any sense.

Mr.JC

Renowned Member
11/9/16
Well the lugs now match the brushed keepers on the nato, and I'm not worried about scratching the case. Meaning I will actually wear it daily now. If that makes any sense.

Hey if it makes you happy dude .

I've manually brushed polished deployment clasps before, because they would constantly get scratches, due to my frequent desk diving.

But I also like polished bling in all the right places... so for me the Spectre watch looks beautiful just the way it is with the polished lugs.

metalaphid

Known Member
5/5/15
Ordered mine from Lucy and arrived last night, and it does look VERY lovely!

Photo-intensive!:

FullSizeRender_4.jpg

IMG_4751.jpg

FullSizeRender_2.jpg

FullSizeRender.jpg

Some darker background for reflection and lume shots:

IMG_4740.jpg

IMG_4742.jpg

Full_Size_Render_5.jpg

Marco2018

Getting To Know The Place
2/1/17
Ordered mine from Lucy and arrived last night, and it does look VERY lovely!

Photo-intensive!:

FullSizeRender_4.jpg

IMG_4751.jpg

FullSizeRender_2.jpg

FullSizeRender.jpg

Some darker background for reflection and lume shots:

IMG_4740.jpg

IMG_4742.jpg

Full_Size_Render_5.jpg
Very nice. But the bezel doesn't seem ceramic to me.

Lirik

Renowned Member
17/11/13
Ordered from Ryan at intime,asked about the stuttering and he says it still occurs in the latest batch of watches. I will post pics when it arrives.Ive had no responses to my questions,hopefully you are a f?iendly bunch?
Apart from the gen NATO what is know the concensus on the best match to the NATo.

Yeah, it has to do with the seconds hand being too heavy for the movement. The stuttering is not gonna get fixed unless they start using a different movement, which is highly unlikely since they spend big $$ decorating the current one.

haudi8596

I'm Pretty Popular
19/1/11
North Carolina
Yeah, it has to do with the seconds hand being too heavy for the movement. The stuttering is not gonna get fixed unless they start using a different movement, which is highly unlikely since they spend big $$ decorating the current one.
Doesn't the gen have a low beat stutter as well?

Mr.JC

Renowned Member
11/9/16
Looks good! Kind of wish mine had the bracelet. Is the lume blue or green?

If you want the bracelet that bad, you should really just try to buy one :D. I wear mine exclusively on the Gen NATO. I would sell you my bracelet, but I might want to use it someday. Try asking Watch Station. I would recommend just asking them what you need and how much, they have always been very helpful to me, and it might not be that expensive to get.

Lirik

Renowned Member
17/11/13
Doesn't the gen have a low beat stutter as well?

Na, the seconds hand on the rep really stops for a few seconds, than sort of jumps ahead to make up the time it lost.
That's not something you will see on the gen, doesn't have anything to do with being low beat or high beat.

haudi8596

I'm Pretty Popular
19/1/11
North Carolina
If you want the bracelet that bad, you should really just try to buy one :D. I wear mine exclusively on the Gen NATO. I would sell you my bracelet, but I might want to use it someday. Try asking Watch Station. I would recommend just asking them what you need and how much, they have always been very helpful to me, and it might not be that expensive to get.
Ok thanks!

Chrono1

Known Member
3/1/17
This is my first purchase, and I have read all I can on the various threads .However I just recieved QC images from Ryan at intime and the caseback no longer has the Spectre,limited edition and the#/7007.The crown is not polished as usual everything looks as it should,NATO looks rubbish (but plenty of comments on here about alternatives).
But it the caseback markings look off,and omissions.
Tried to upload images and will try again.
Advise needed.

Lirik

Renowned Member
17/11/13
This is my first purchase, and I have read all I can on the various threads .However I just recieved QC images from Ryan at intime and the caseback no longer has the Spectre,limited edition and the#/7007.The crown is not polished as usual everything looks as it should,NATO looks rubbish (but plenty of comments on here about alternatives).
But it the caseback markings look off,and omissions.
Tried to upload images and will try again.
Advise needed.

Sounds like they put on the caseback from the regular 300. I'd ask for another one!