• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Seamaster 300 Spectre ''SPC300''

Dark12

23/2/16
Can't get over how well they did this;
DSCN0020_zpsipawwt14.jpg
[/URL]

-aprt from the crap nato:doh:

Dark12

23/2/16
one click off + angle of shot makes it look worse............noticed after posted pic ......it actually lines up perfectly.

edward0909

Known Member
18/10/16
thanks. just wanna make sure there's no issue w/ my eye...
other than that. nothing to complain about.

metalaphid

Known Member
5/5/15
Hello guys,
here are some pics taken with my phone.

first of all: the lume on the rep is pretty good. this pic was taken after ~10 minutes walking in sunlight and going inside.
(shown with a really great suede strap from Donerix )

here after being fully charged next to the gen. the colour is really close and it last's quite long so you can read it waking up in the middle of the night :laugh:
(left rep, right gen)

here are the dials again.
as you the the rep has almost no texture but personally that dosen't bother me as much as the noisy rotor and the stuttering (which only accurs in some positions... if the watch is laying flat there is no stutter at all)
due to glare the rep appears a bit brighter as you can see on the straps.
the rep is a little bit lighter under normal circumstances but not that much noticeable like in the pic.

the teeth on the gen are a bit "sharper" from the apperance and the surface feel.
but the rep looks quite good :wink:
... not to forget the unpolished crown which a friend of mine who works in a dental labortory (they do a lot of polishing metals ect.) hopefully can get rid off.

here are the movements.
sorry but i wanted to let the protectiv cover stay on the gen and removed the serialnumbers ect.
please note the missing "stainless steel" on the rep

i hope you like the pics and if you have any wishes and questions please let me know :thumbup:

Thanks [MENTION=117515]sev217[/MENTION] for the gen/rep comparison! I am about to pay for that one. Am thinking of doing an 'artificial' caseback like your gen sticker to cover away the imperfection. :p

sev217

Getting To Know The Place
18/12/15
Thank you!
Glad you liked it.

I wear the rep almost daily and would definitely buy it again :laugh:

Fin

20/7/16
Main tell I see in these are the markers at 12,3,6, and 9 not being well centered with the minute hash marks before and after. That and the triangle markers at these same locations are shorter than the minute hand marks vs same height as the gen.

Great looking rep and will be getting one at some point.

haudi8596

I'm Pretty Popular
19/1/11
North Carolina
I used 2 spoons and curved 22mm x 1.5mm spring bars. It actually turned out much like the gen and fitment is tight. Now the case kind of nestles into the nato and made a difference.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Chrono1

Known Member
3/1/17
Hi folks!I'm a newbie, so don't shout at me to read the newbie sticky threads as I have done so.But I just can't seem to find a trusted retailer that can do this watch.So please help.

I am looking for a new Omega Seamaster 300 Spectre edition 007 only on a quality NATO strap
If within the EU shipping...cos of import taxes.

Marco2018

Getting To Know The Place
2/1/17
de586d23ce26d88aac677f1a3c41c836.jpg

Fresh in today from connery77 and loving it!
Thanks @connery77

mmm... the inner bezel ring is too thin. Also index and numbers are white like gen has yellow.

Sorry but it is a little bit far from the original.

haudi8596

I'm Pretty Popular
19/1/11
North Carolina
mmm... the inner bezel ring is too thin. Also index and numbers are white like gen has yellow.

Sorry but it is a little bit far from the original.
It's mainly the lighting. It looks more normal under regular light. That photo was taken under really bright lighting. It actually is glowing blue if you look closer.

Chrono1

Known Member
3/1/17
Is this the one you got from Ryan at in time?

Are there other dealers that you all can recommend that maybe gets the dtails more spot on?

Chrono1

Known Member
3/1/17
Thanks [MENTION=117515]sev217[/MENTION] for the gen/rep comparison! I am about to pay for that one. Am thinking of doing an 'artificial' caseback like your gen sticker to cover away the imperfection. :p
Where did you get this one from

Chrono1

Known Member
3/1/17
Got mine from Ryan @ intime....still going strong.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
Can you tell me the reasons why you think its perfect compared to others avaliable.
Thanks im thinking of buying one from Ryan,and just want to know what to expect

Chrono1

Known Member
3/1/17
I got mine from Ryan too. It's perfect, in my opinion. I am very happy with it, and have no regrets.
Hi can you tell me or post pictures of it so I ca tell any differences to the others out there thinking of getting one from Ryan but need to kn8w what to expect.

Chrono1

Known Member
3/1/17
actually i did and my first rep is on the way :)
Hi.
I am trying to find a TD,as you perhaps found its not that straightforward, can you help with the website or link to where you got yours.You have had yours for sometime,how did you find it,any additions that added to the look of the gen.
Thanks