• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Seamaster 300 Spectre ''SPC300''

Mr.JC

Renowned Member
11/9/16
man I'm still waiting for mine...
have you tried fitting the phenomenato on the spectre rep? it's lug width is like 21.24mm or something and the strap I assume you have 22mm?

My Phenome nato strap measures 21mm. I ordered a 22mm long 1.2mm thick, so I am not sure if I received a defective one, since they only come in at 20mm & 22mm. It fits perfectly on the Omega Seamaster 300 Spectre which does have 21mm lugs. It fits a bit small on my Seiko Fifty Five Fathoms mod, which has 22mm lugs.

Let me know what your experience is when you receive it.

Mr.JC

Variatio Delectat

I'm Pretty Popular
5/2/13
Planet Earth
If a Nato is just a bit (like 1mm) too big, that should not hurt too much. OTOH if it is 1mm too small, it usually looks crappy.

Even worse, I just received my SS bracelet which is 20mm instead of 21mm. That looks shitty indeed. :(

Mr.JC

Renowned Member
11/9/16
If a Nato is just a bit (like 1mm) too big, that should not hurt too much. OTOH if it is 1mm too small, it usually looks crappy.

Even worse, I just received my SS bracelet which is 20mm instead of 21mm. That looks shitty indeed. :(

That's too bad mate. Hopefully you can return it and get your money back. Wear it on a Gen Omega Spectre Nato, that will make you just as happy .

Mr.JC

Variatio Delectat

I'm Pretty Popular
5/2/13
Planet Earth
That's too bad mate. Hopefully you can return it and get your money back. Wear it on a Gen Omega Spectre Nato, that will make you just as happy .

Disappointing indeed, even though my intention primarily was just to see how it looks on a bracelet. However I will go for leather on deployment anyway, that nato thingy is not my piece of cake. ;)

Mr.JC

Renowned Member
11/9/16
Disappointing indeed, even though my intention primarily was just to see how it looks on a bracelet. However I will go for leather on deployment anyway, that nato thingy is not my piece of cake. ;)

Nice . I look forward to trying it out on leather someday too. Post pictures.

Mr.JC

Variatio Delectat

I'm Pretty Popular
5/2/13
Planet Earth
I'd rather have it like that :)

omega-seamaster-300-black-dial-brown-leather-men_s-watch-233.22.41.21.01.002_1.jpg

Evileddie

Do not accept unsolicited offers
28/10/16
I see lots of talk about the Nato strap but what's wrong with the metal bracelet? I never liked Nylon straps....either metal or leather for me.

Lagunax

I'm Pretty Popular
18/4/15
CONUS
Hey guys, my watch is running ~12 seconds fast and I'd like to adjust it. Where is the adjustment for the regulator? I've drawn an arrow to where I think it is, but it also looks like a cosmetic plate too. I'd hate to attempt to move it and then just find out it's a piece that's glued on and have it snap off. Is this the regulator? Where the red arrow is. I own a timegrapher so I'll be able to accurately measure it.

MMqdHFnh.jpg
That is purely deco I believe.
Right above the red arrow in your picture is a lever with 2 brass dots.
Counterclockwise is slower, Clockwise is faster.
Look at the pic in this link:
http://forum.tz-uk.com/showthread.php?160561-Regulating-a-Miyota-8215
Rep me some points!

jbetts1790

27/1/12
My Phenome nato strap measures 21mm. I ordered a 22mm long 1.2mm thick, so I am not sure if I received a defective one, since they only come in at 20mm & 22mm. It fits perfectly on the Omega Seamaster 300 Spectre which does have 21mm lugs. It fits a bit small on my Seiko Fifty Five Fathoms mod, which has 22mm lugs.

Let me know what your experience is when you receive it.

Mr.JC

I ordered the 22mm for my Spectre, because I didn't want a gap. Mine measures 21.7mm, and here's what it looks like on the watch:

20161102_140436_zps7gfsprir.jpg

gotsung

8/1/16
I ordered the 22mm for my Spectre, because I didn't want a gap. Mine measures 21.7mm, and here's what it looks like on the watch:

20161102_140436_zps7gfsprir.jpg

I can't wait for mine. If the nato is too big I can get a curved spring bar and fix that issue.
I heard somewhere that even the gen has curved spring bar? Don't quote me on that though :D

Ink80s

Getting To Know The Place
1/5/13
Hi guys, can anyone advise on the latest update that the motors still have an issue with noisy rotor and delays in the second movement?
i do wanna ave this watch but don't want get trouble to go repair it etc..

gotsung

8/1/16
The Omega boutique was kind enough to sell me a pair of curved spring bars for the gen Nato for $1.00 . A bargin perhaps?
you can get a curved spring bars from ebay. although a dollar is cheap for it

doc_O

17/1/16
Hi guys, can anyone advise on the latest update that the motors still have an issue with noisy rotor and delays in the second movement?
i do wanna ave this watch but don't want get trouble to go repair it etc..
[MENTION=63435]Ink80s[/MENTION] it's a Miyota mov, it's quite reliable, a simple service can easily fix the stuttering and the noisy rotor. BTW, even if you don't make any repairs on it, it will keep time perfectly.

Sent from my iPhone 7+ using Tapatalk.

cskim86

11/2/09
The polished crown is an easy fix. Does anyone have any thoughts on how to quieten down the noisy rotor though? It seems to rotate far too easily too which is a bit annoying

Late reply but I wanted to share. I have successfully quieted all my rotors by greasing the ball bearing of the rotors. Use any thick grease with a toothpick or a needle. More than happy to give further instructions. Please contact me. :)

Sent from the RWI mobile app