• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Seamaster 300 Spectre ''SPC300''

Mr.JC

Renowned Member
11/9/16
Decided to get the gen strap. It is a definite improvement. The strap cost $180 at my local Omega Boutique. The buckle would have been an extra $50. I decided to use the Omega buckle that came with the cheaper Nato strap. Looks just as good, and only I know it's not a real buckle, or watch .

-JC

1675Fanboy

3/9/15
Decided to get the gen strap. It is a definite improvement. The strap cost $180 at my local Omega Boutique. The buckle would have been an extra $50. I decided to use the Omega buckle that came with the cheaper Nato strap. Looks just as good, and only I know it's not a real buckle, or watch [emoji6].

-JC

You'll not regret it, got a gen NATO too. Really finishes it off a treat [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kkgkkg

Known Member
9/6/16
You'll not regret it, got a gen NATO too. Really finishes it off a treat [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

did you get the metal bracelet with yours too? would you be happy to sell? trying to source one

Dark12

23/2/16
originally posted by:
Variatio Delectat "SM300 comes with straight springbars, can easily be spotted at Omega's website. And since the Spectre edition comes with strap and bracelet I highly doubt it uses curved springbars either."

Actually it does, it comes with curved bars with the fitted NATO and a little Omega bag of straight springbars for the bracelet

BRIZZZ67

Known Member
6/10/16
Major flaw is the myota 8215 . If anyone asks to look at your watch that knows about watches they will see the stutter. Also non hacking is a complete give away..

Variatio Delectat

I'm Pretty Popular
5/2/13
Planet Earth
originally posted by:
Actually it does, it comes with curved bars with the fitted NATO and a little Omega bag of straight springbars for the bracelet

Interesting information, thanks, since usually a watch case made for straight springbars would not be able to properly hold a strap with curved springbars because that would cause too much of a gap between strap and case, so the spectre strap must be different from usual straps as well.

majwilliams0308

Reptime Mod
Patron
Certified
11/7/16
Can you guys help me find a replica NATO Nylon strap on dhgate/AE/eBay? I need it to have the Omega and 007 logo.

b.wayne

Do not accept unsolicited offers
3/5/16
Can you guys help me find a replica NATO Nylon strap on dhgate/AE/eBay? I need it to have the Omega and 007 logo.
I highly recommend PhenomeNATO, they're made from the same material as the Omega, but cost a fraction of the Omega price.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Mr.JC

Renowned Member
11/9/16
I highly recommend PhenomeNATO, they're made from the same material as the Omega, but cost a fraction of the Omega price.

Wow, this looks like a really good quality strap. Thanks for the recommendation, I just ordered one. I'll let you know what I think after receiving it and compare it to the gen.

Mr.JC

davos

Getting To Know The Place
10/6/16
How thick is the gen omega nato strap? Is it 1.2mm?

majwilliams0308

Reptime Mod
Patron
Certified
11/7/16
Hey guys, my watch is running ~12 seconds fast and I'd like to adjust it. Where is the adjustment for the regulator? I've drawn an arrow to where I think it is, but it also looks like a cosmetic plate too. I'd hate to attempt to move it and then just find out it's a piece that's glued on and have it snap off. Is this the regulator? Where the red arrow is. I own a timegrapher so I'll be able to accurately measure it.

MMqdHFnh.jpg

jbetts1790

27/1/12

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Wow, this looks like a really good quality strap. Thanks for the recommendation, I just ordered one. I'll let you know what I think after receiving it and compare it to the gen.

Mr.JC

+1 I just received my Phenome NATO in 22mm, and I am impressed with the quality! Maybe not quite gen, but for less than 1/4 of the price it easily beats any other aftermarket NATO. I took photos comparing the Phenome, InTime, and Pheonix straps:

DSC00704_zps8jsrlr7t.jpg
DSC00706_zpsmogppxmj.jpg
DSC00705_zpsap8wqsv0.jpg

Mr.JC

Renowned Member
11/9/16
+1 I just received my Phenome NATO in 22mm, and I am impressed with the quality! Maybe not quite gen, but for less than 1/4 of the price it easily beats any other aftermarket NATO. I took photos comparing the Phenome, InTime, and Pheonix straps:

Nice pics. I just received mine too:

It definitely feels very similar to the genuine, but the gray seems a bit darker green. Still don't regret spending the $180 though . I would recommend getting the genuine for this watch. Or a nice leather nato, as someone here mentioned earlier. I'm looking forward to trying this out someday. Anyone recommend a good leather nato one?

Mr.JC

gotsung

8/1/16
Nice pics. I just received mine too:

It definitely feels very similar to the genuine, but the gray seems a bit darker green. Still don't regret spending the $180 though . I would recommend getting the genuine for this watch. Or a nice leather nato, as someone here mentioned earlier. I'm looking forward to trying this out someday. Anyone recommend a good leather nato one?

Mr.JC
man I'm still waiting for mine...
have you tried fitting the phenomenato on the spectre rep? it's lug width is like 21.24mm or something and the strap I assume you have 22mm?