• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Seamaster 300 Spectre ''SPC300''

than70

Getting To Know The Place
1/9/15
I think the latest batch of Spectre and from what I gathered, even with the regular Seamaster 300 Co-Axial that are coming out of the V6F factory are full of defects as if quality control is totally non existent. This is for a rep watch that have become available for almost three years now. Though it is common to find a faulty watch in a Rep and even with Gen ones, the alarming rate of faulty Omega Seamaster 300 watches coming from these latest batch; Spectre included, is something that needs to be at least noted. Dealers could not do anything about this as the Spectre is still one of the most sought after and in demand watch among all of the reps currently available not only among Omegas. If TD's will be strict in imposing quality controls I suspect those watches that were rejected would eventually be resold by another dealer to unsuspecting buyers anyways especially new rep buyers so they might as well be the one to profit from it. In hindsight, perhaps it would be prudent for the dealer mentioned to protest silently to the manufacturer as diplomatically as possible with hopes of correcting these mistakes in the future batches. But I think even this would be a longshot. My only hope at this time is for other manufacturers of rep Omegas to come up with their own much improved version of Spectre and Seamaster 300 so that quality will increase just like what happened to rep Rolexes and Tudors, two of the most in demand brand of rep watches with amazing qualities that is really comparable to gen ones.. You see, without any competition, the manufacturer (in this case V6F) would just become LAZY and COMPLACENT as we all have no choice but to buy from them if we want a decent quality Spectre defects withstanding. It is just a shame that after they ran out of supply due to the great demand from rep buyers, V6F have stopped improving the Seamaster 300 in their subsequent editions while other rep Omegas keeps on getting better as new batches are introduced.

go000ob

Renowned Member
3/11/15
Hi there! I bought my first RW from Intime and after nearly 4 Versions Ryan showed me (all had some faults) i bought this one. I was absolutely blind! I do not know how i could oversee this major fault!! Anyone interested in this "Special Edition"?

img_4247.jpg

second one this week
looks like V6F QC has been deteriorating recently!!
it's too bad no other factory is producing this watch.

wingzee

31/1/15
Finally I have both Seamasters in my hand. At first I bought the Spectre which is great, then I got the non-Spectre which I like even more, especially due to the seconds hand.
Very hard decision which one will have to go ...
Omega%20Seamasters_zpsdt2mxkja.jpg

I don't mind taking the Spectre off your collection. :)

Krizz01

Do not accept unsolicited offers
28/1/17
Hello, everyone! I've just joined the community and searching out some advice on where to buy the best replicas. Can anyone point me to a reseller or provide a guide that I can perhaps read up on?

At the moment, I'm searching out the following 1:1 replicas:
1) Omega Seamaster Spectre
2) Omega Moonwatch
3) MB&F LM1, 2, or 4
4) Patek Philippe Complications
5) Rolex

I just came back from Shanghai with my first exposure to purchasing a couple replicas; I have since found myself launched into learning more about watches and the models that I bought and wanting to amass my own collection of watches.

While initially ecstatic with my purchases, I find myself disappointed with flaws I didn't consider/notice earlier (e.g., the face of a watch says "speedmaster" yet the backplating says "seamaster aqua terra". I feel so far I've learned that there's a group called "KW Factory" or "V6 Factory" that is a leader in making replicas, but I'm unsure where to pick one up. Can someone point me to where I can see these, and (if you have time) is there anything else I should know?

Thanks everyone!

hairlesscow

20/1/17
Hello, everyone! I've just joined the community and searching out some advice on where to buy the best replicas. Can anyone point me to a reseller or provide a guide that I can perhaps read up on?

At the moment, I'm searching out the following 1:1 replicas:
1) Omega Seamaster Spectre
2) Omega Moonwatch
3) MB&F LM1, 2, or 4
4) Patek Philippe Complications
5) Rolex

I just came back from Shanghai with my first exposure to purchasing a couple replicas; I have since found myself launched into learning more about watches and the models that I bought and wanting to amass my own collection of watches.

While initially ecstatic with my purchases, I find myself disappointed with flaws I didn't consider/notice earlier (e.g., the face of a watch says "speedmaster" yet the backplating says "seamaster aqua terra". I feel so far I've learned that there's a group called "KW Factory" or "V6 Factory" that is a leader in making replicas, but I'm unsure where to pick one up. Can someone point me to where I can see these, and (if you have time) is there anything else I should know?

Thanks everyone!
You can purchase those watches through "trusted dealers" (TD) here:
https://forum.replica-watch.info/forums/trusted-replica-dealers.168/

You can find reviews of those watches by typing their names in the search bar

Superocean7

30/11/16
Was going to buy the SPC 300 V6F from Ryan after Chinese New Years but now I'm struggling. Does it make sense to wait?

So this one is the best version out there?

http://www.intime01.co/omega/2428-s...ition-on-nylon-strap-a8400-free-bracelet.html

Does it come with the improved nato strap? Cause there also seems to be this version:

http://www.trustytimezone.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=35_83&products_id=15050

I'm confused here ... so the V6F V2 comes with improved details on the metal parts and better nato strap + Miyota 8205 and the V6F with Miyota 8215? Which is the best version?

Alhig72

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
15/11/16
UK
Was going to buy the SPC 300 V6F from Ryan after Chinese New Years but now I'm struggling. Does it make sense to wait?

http://www.intime01.co/omega/2428-s...ition-on-nylon-strap-a8400-free-bracelet.html

Does it come with the improved nato strap? Cause there also seems to be this version:

http://www.trustytimezone.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=35_83&products_id=15050

I'm confused here ... so the V6F V2 comes with improved details on the metal parts and better nato strap + Miyota 8205 and the V6F with Miyota 8215? Which is the best version?

That's not trusty times site so be careful there. Trust time is http://www.trustytime.ru

Sent from the RWI mobile app

phillipj

26/1/17

I was thinking of the same (but of the blue dial 300). Your intime link represents, at this time, the best replica out there. I have seen replica vintage seamaster 300 co-axials with a swiss ETA movement, but everything else was not nearly as good as the V6F v2 example.

reivilo

Known Member
9/6/14
Canada
And you can get the Phenonenato strap 22mm to get Closer to the gen strap.

Here is mine with a little mod i made:

IMG_2171_zpssw5d3kz5.jpg

reivilo

Known Member
9/6/14
Canada
Actually, i took the keeper of the nato that came with my Spectre Seamaster and had it stiched to the Phenomenato

phillipj

26/1/17
Actually, i took the keeper of the nato that came with my Spectre Seamaster and had it stiched to the Phenomenato
for some reason I thought the lugs were 21mm on these, like the original watch