• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

QF Le Mans Daytona 126529(White-Eyed Wolf)High Definition Photos

Hasslebank

DR. H4RDC@R3 T3RR@R
Supporter
Certified
29/9/10
Archiregnum Hungaricum
2 things bother me … 1 the pushers are too long and the gasket is too milky … after all they have done ya think they’d correct this … coz the rest looks very good … I’ve heard comments on the band .. I’ve a clean 126500 Ln and the band is perfect… if feels genuine…
Its ok like this irl
Not willing to change/upgrade anything
Superb value for the money ootb

Reaps

Learning something new everyday....
25/9/22
I've said it before, for the Le Mans, QF really is nice, but for the rest of their entire catalogue, it's quite disappointing. I wouldn't consider them for anything but the Le Mans and maybe one or two Oysterflex models.

Of course, the exception is if you're looking for the weighted tungsten case, then ok, QF is your only option.

Clean has released almost all new Daytonas already, so look forward to comparisons coming soon.

Reaps

Learning something new everyday....
25/9/22
Cant tell until sunlight but to be very fair I've never seen gen Rolex gold look like that in ANY lighting condition lol

Reactions: aHero

guru

Advisor
Advisor
Certified
30/9/06
2 things bother me … 1 the pushers are too long and the gasket is too milky … after all they have done ya think they’d correct this … coz the rest looks very good … I’ve heard comments on the band .. I’ve a clean 126500 Ln and the band is perfect… if feels genuine…
oh., I love these too long pushers 🙈

Reactions: trickstar911