• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

QF Le Mans Daytona 126529(White-Eyed Wolf)High Definition Photos

Latarian

Getting To Know The Place
28/12/18
I had my modder replace swap the crystal with Deep. I asked him to replace the gasket, but doesn't look like it was done since it's still cloudy. Does the rehaut look scratched now?

Luca79

Do not accept unsolicited offers
6/4/21
I had my modder replace swap the crystal with Deep. I asked him to replace the gasket, but doesn't look like it was done since it's still cloudy. Does the rehaut look scratched now?

Nice, do you think the Deep crystal made a significant difference for the better?

RolexNewb

Getting To Know The Place
4/4/24
Sin City Las Vegas
Hey Guys!!! Soooo, I finally got mine from Elliot and was ESTATIC to get it! Almost 30 day wait! I unboxed it and took some glamour shots after taking all the plastic off. It’s beautiful. It’s a QF. Kinda shocked it weighs a lot less than the regular Daytonas and less than my Batman (Oyster). Then I went to set the time and it went down hill but Elliot is taking care of it. I am shipping back to him for him to fix it or replace it at his cost, shipping both ways too.
When you unscrew it, the crown comes out too far and then pops. If you go to wind it, it won’t wind. It just screws closed. If when it pops, you pull the crown to set the time, it’s easy and you can set the time. Trying to push it in to click so you can again wind it, it won’t. You have to really put some pressure on it to click back in and then it just screws in to closed position. This sucks! It’s gonna be 20 days shipping there, 20 days days back and however long Elliot takes. AAAARRRRGH!!! It is a beautiful watch and Elliot is awesome! The only positives. Hahaha.

lukko

Respected Member
Supporter
Certified
20/11/12
Italy
Hey Guys!!! Soooo, I finally got mine from Elliot and was ESTATIC to get it! Almost 30 day wait! I unboxed it and took some glamour shots after taking all the plastic off. It’s beautiful. It’s a QF. Kinda shocked it weighs a lot less than the regular Daytonas and less than my Batman (Oyster). Then I went to set the time and it went down hill but Elliot is taking care of it. I am shipping back to him for him to fix it or replace it at his cost, shipping both ways too.
When you unscrew it, the crown comes out too far and then pops. If you go to wind it, it won’t wind. It just screws closed. If when it pops, you pull the crown to set the time, it’s easy and you can set the time. Trying to push it in to click so you can again wind it, it won’t. You have to really put some pressure on it to click back in and then it just screws in to closed position. This sucks! It’s gonna be 20 days shipping there, 20 days days back and however long Elliot takes. AAAARRRRGH!!! It is a beautiful watch and Elliot is awesome! The only positives. Hahaha.

That’s not the crown that comes outside too much. This is the crown that still screwed-in on the tube and this is actually the tube that unscrewed from the case.

The factory didn’t screw properly the tube and not put theardlocker for sure.

This is an easy fix anyway

trickstar911

Known Member
6/7/11
Bath , uk

Don’t sensor back … Chinese customs will pull it going in or get stolen … best have fixed where you are … it’s a easy fix

Reactions: Cubatobaco