• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PureTime's New Domain Name - www.PureTimeWatch.io - May 2019

1919A6

Horology Curious
22/6/17
Beware of this site. I placed an order 2 weeks ago online and my cc was fraudulently charged by some bridal shop in China for a strange amount. I immediately cancelled my cc but something is very wrong.

jmss

Renowned Member
25/5/16
Nothing wrong...just their cc charges processed thru a third party... i order from PT regularly and they are excellent to work with

Sent from the RWI App

MonsieurMax

I'm Pretty Popular
22/10/16
Earth

Avianer

Looking Around
21/7/17
New member and recent lurker here -

Just ordered an iwc pilot and from what I can read, am I correct in saying there's a small fee for checking out on their site? I only ask cause the amount is a little higher than the price of the watch -

And is there anything I should do or be talking to someone about? Seems like I did it the wrong way...:(

luxelife

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/7/17
how i see on my order site if the creditcard payment is okay?

it only says processing?
on intime i see every step
its my first order at puretime:)

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
The pricier one will be the better replica of the two

Not necessarily. And in that case, there is no difference between the two ads in terms of description nor anything that would be seen in the photos, so you should ask puretime about it to clarify.

dannyjb3

Known Member
14/7/17
Not necessarily. And in that case, there is no difference between the two ads in terms of description nor anything that would be seen in the photos, so you should ask puretime about it to clarify.

That's fair. I concur. But it is a safe assumption.

Sent from the RWI App

1919A6

Horology Curious
22/6/17
Beware of this site. I placed an order 2 weeks ago online and my cc was fraudulently charged by some bridal shop in China for a strange amount. I immediately cancelled my cc but something is very wrong.
I retract this. Just got my RM11-03 and it is awesome!! I highly recommend this company.

D

d4m.test

Just placed an order and have been receiving emails from a sales representative named Marie. Does anyone have experience working with Marie on the PureTime team?