• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PureTime's New Domain Name - www.PureTimeWatch.io - May 2019

WRGal88

Horology Curious
25/6/17
dang, i was hoping to get my watches soon after placing an order
I wouldn't take it as a bad sign. Could just be delays. I tracked here for a long time before ordering so still feel comfortable at receiving my order. Hopefully will get more info this week.

biwo5_7

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/6/17
I wouldn't take it as a bad sign. Could just be delays. I tracked here for a long time before ordering so still feel comfortable at receiving my order. Hopefully will get more info this week.

last night i added some watches to card on https://puretime03.com/ site but it went down on me, and right now that i checked its back up and running again

mnkoshka

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/12/09
Their service does seem to be lacking at the moment. Really hope they get it sorted. starting to get slightly concerned about my order lol

FigaroE17

Horology Curious
30/5/17
Their service does seem to be lacking at the moment. Really hope they get it sorted. starting to get slightly concerned about my order lol
I don't agree, my -recent- experience has been nothing short of stellar. I am sure your situation is frustrating, and I empathise, but I feel there might be more to it.
I'm sure it will get sorted.

Sent from the RWI App

mnkoshka

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/12/09
I don't agree, my -recent- experience has been nothing short of stellar. I am sure your situation is frustrating, and I empathise, but I feel there might be more to it.
I'm sure it will get sorted.

Sent from the RWI App
Their service has been great In the past and they are the only TD I deal with, I'm sure all will be fine

UDTMIKE

I'm Pretty Popular
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/5/17
I tried it at 0215 central time and it was up and running.

mnkoshka

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/12/09
QC just replied but the they are still sending me pics of the watch I turned down. It's obviously not what I ordered. Hopefully they can sort it out

Deto23

Looking Around
28/7/15
I placed an order 6 weeks ago for the 2017 AP diver still no pics and all they keep saying is it will be one week till they realease the watches it's been 6 weeks !!!

mnkoshka

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/12/09
I placed an order 6 weeks ago for the 2017 AP diver still no pics and all they keep saying is it will be one week till they realease the watches it's been 6 weeks !!!
Seriously!! Wow I hope it works out for you I've heard there has been raids over there so maybe that's what's causing all the trouble

sharinahhh

Lost in translation most of the time.
6/2/17
South East Asia
I ordered my watch on 10th June. They told me they'd pass the bank info within 24 hours - nada.

Waited, I got impatient and emailed Francis on 12th June. He told me the watch was ordered and they're waiting for its arrival. But didn't give me the bank details.

I waited again and on 22nd June I finally got the bank info, did my transfer on the same day.

27th June, finally their billing confirmed my bank transfer. My order is being processed and informed me QC pics will arrive within 2 to 3 business days. Now im just chillin' for QC pics.

This is my first purchase with them. It was supposed to be a present but I guess it'll be a pretty late surprise.

Anyway, out of curiousity, is this waiting time normal? This is my first time buying from puretime, I don't really know how it goes.

gpsydney

Known Member
27/11/16
Sydney, Australia
I just tried to go into @puretime website, but it says it's down. Hopefully just a temporary glitch?

e1f1bc43f86ff3714595c6961e537e4d.png

Sent from the RWI App

WRGal88

Horology Curious
25/6/17
Got mine today. More than happy. First purchase but looks amazing to me.

IMG_1731.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_1731.JPG
    IMG_1731.JPG
    943.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1731.JPG
    IMG_1731.JPG
  • IMG_1731.JPG
    IMG_1731.JPG
  • IMG_1731.JPG
    IMG_1731.JPG

Mia

4/7/17
Hello i would like a rolex submariner date black v7 is it available? how much ? Is you have western union reduction? thank you

Mia

4/7/17
Hello i would like to know what is the email of puretime so that i contact them thanks

UglyGuy

Horology Curious
30/6/17
Hello i would like to know what is the email of puretime so that i contact them thanks
Hi mate! Looking for the same here. I wanna buy some watches, but I reached them by mail and have no response yet, and it´s been 3 days...