• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PureTime's New Domain Name - www.PureTimeWatch.io - May 2019

reppy

Renowned Member
14/1/17
When I go to puretime03.com and do login or password reset or anything, it is telling me that the connection is not secure.
When I click advanced, it tells me
"The certificate is only valid for the following names: *.sendgrid.net, sendgrid.net"
What's happening here?

rich204

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/1/14
I checked puretimewatch.pw and prices there were a bit cheaper then the puretime03.com.....

Punkskelm

Known Member
8/3/17
I checked puretimewatch.pw and prices there were a bit cheaper then the puretime03.com.....
Yea well that should be a warning sign of a scam site. Just. Be carefull when this happens. I am very fortunate i found this place before ordering. My first rep should be delivered today.

rich204

1/1/14
Punkskelm did you order from the official updated: puretime03.com site?

Nihilix

Looking Around
22/2/17
I did the mistake to order my watch at puretimewatch.pw, because I found the information that it is a scam site too late. So 300$ are blown away for a little scumbag....

Punkskelm

Known Member
8/3/17
I
Punkskelm did you order from the official updated: puretime03.com site?
ordered from tswatch service is amazing 5 days total. My watch was delivered today to our agents so i will recieve it sunday, when i am in Miami . Ad i work on the cruiseline so cant recieve direct shipment. But saw dhl delivered today. Will post pics when i have it.

vietstop

Horology Curious
15/3/17
I think puretime03 is down for now, cannot access to the website, but looks like there is another puretimewatch.pw appear and it looks suspicious.

hotassing

Horology Curious
27/10/10
Hi All,

Just tried puretime03.com

The site is down - page/site pulls up as blank. This is often a telling indicator. Please reply if it back up and running. I am hoping to make a purchase soon. Cheers!

badone5988

19/11/16
Hi All,

Just tried puretime03.com

The site is down - page/site pulls up as blank. This is often a telling indicator. Please reply if it back up and running. I am hoping to make a purchase soon. Cheers!

Sites working fine for me

Sent from the RWI App

Giftk90

Horology Curious
20/11/16
I'm not having any luck getting the site from page one of this sticky to pull. Any suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

hotassing

Horology Curious
27/10/10
Hi All,

Puretime03 is up and running - although sometimes slow with refresh. I was promptly assisted by Francis at Puretime so cheers to him for his assistance.

Aleclior3

Horology Curious
23/5/17
Hi guys do you know if Puretime can ship watches to Italy without any problems? quality level?
Thanks

FigaroE17

Horology Curious
30/5/17
Fuck... I can't believe this... How did I end up on http://www.puretimewatch.pw/...
I just lost $300 to this...

I came here to look into it as I had not received any information after 3 days... and find this thread...

Tough lesson to learn...