• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PureTime's New Domain Name - www.PureTimeWatch.io - May 2019

Horolover88

Known Member
20/11/15
a little problem with me, i added the items to cart and when i click checkout, they showed "puretime03.com is currently unable to handle this request" any ideas?

Dodomolus

Horology Curious
15/6/17
Hey Figaro,
Same situation at my end, but I spend twice as much as you. As well on the same day actually. So means these ASSH had a nice evening.
LIfe is a bitch, shit happens....

BR
Dodo

Looking Around
10/3/17
Hi guys, maybe someone has the same problem like me:

I ordered 14 days ago. Payed via Bitcoin, payment is confirmed. 5 days ago I asked about the QC Pics and shipping. Today the claim that they have send me the QC Pics (nope) and the order is shipped. In my account, the status is just "Payment confirmed".
Feels like scam to be honest, but I ordered on puretime03.com, so not a fake site.

:ambivalence:

mnkoshka

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/12/09
Hi guys, maybe someone has the same problem like me:

I ordered 14 days ago. Payed via Bitcoin, payment is confirmed. 5 days ago I asked about the QC Pics and shipping. Today the claim that they have send me the QC Pics (nope) and the order is shipped. In my account, the status is just "Payment confirmed".
Feels like scam to be honest, but I ordered on puretime03.com, so not a fake site.

:ambivalence:

It took a couple days to get my qc pics of just one of the watches, the watch didn't look any good so I asked for another I haven't heard back in over 48 hours. Pretty sure this isn't a scam site I've purchased many watches from them in the past and haven't really had any issues. Make sure you check your spam inbox qc pics have ended up in my junk email once and I missed them completely

mnkoshka

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/12/09
That's weird. Is there anyone that can be contacted @puretime That actually knows what's going on?

Richyv

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/5/17
Colorado
I just went back in and added watch to the shopping cart without any issues. Well it 1:30 PM on Sunday … hopefully they will receive a message Monday morning that people are having issues with their website.

Sent from my iPad using RWI

biwo5_7

25/6/17
I just went back in and added watch to the shopping cart without any issues. Well it 1:30 PM on Sunday … hopefully they will receive a message Monday morning that people are having issues with their website.

Sent from my iPad using RWI

can i ask what did you purchase?

WRGal88

Horology Curious
25/6/17
I ordered over a week ago. Service seems really slow at the moment. Haven't received my pictures yet either. It took 5 days to process the order and send me the bank transfer details even though it says within 24 hrs. I haven't been impressed so far I have to be honest.

biwo5_7

25/6/17
I ordered over a week ago. Service seems really slow at the moment. Haven't received my pictures yet either. It took 5 days to process the order and send me the bank transfer details even though it says within 24 hrs. I haven't been impressed so far I have to be honest.

dang, i was hoping to get my watches soon after placing an order