• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PureTime's New Domain Name - www.PureTimeWatch.io - May 2019

Mr_Tudor

Looking Around
26/3/18
puretime I’ve just asked similar question on chat. I have used Francis and the guys to order 5 watches this year but have been e mailing now for 3 weeks to buy another and haven’t had a response. I thought there may have been a problem so e mailed a few different people I had contact with but have had no response from any. I know there were some recent changes of e mail address and some website issues. Is everything ok?

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
puretime I’ve just asked similar question on chat. I have used Francis and the guys to order 5 watches this year but have been e mailing now for 3 weeks to buy another and haven’t had a response. I thought there may have been a problem so e mailed a few different people I had contact with but have had no response from any. I know there were some recent changes of e mail address and some website issues. Is everything ok?

We have new email addresses for Watchstation:
Please do not use the old email address anymore

Seamusflood

I'm Pretty Popular
29/8/16

Redhot86

Horology Curious
9/5/18
What’s the difference between Sea Dweller Noob Best SA3135 and the SH3135?

benjah88

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/11/17
Hello, I ordered 2 watched and now when you send me the QC my response emailed get bounced back to me. You keep emailing me asking "ARE THE QC PICS OK? WAITING TO SEND" which email will get through to you? please message me back!

pashamn

Horology Curious
31/3/16
Site is giving "puretime.io is currently unable to handle this request" error

Princey73

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/5/18
I ordered from Puretime several weeks ago. Had details sent through and chasers for payment from Jason
Jason Anderow
Once I made payment no responses. Tried puretime.io only to be told my order was not through that website. Money lost. Be very careful. I will not be using Puretime in any form again having lost money

Toasty0503

Horology Curious
25/4/18
I ordered from Puretime several weeks ago. Had details sent through and chasers for payment from Jason
Jason Anderow
Once I made payment no responses. Tried puretime.io only to be told my order was not through that website. Money lost. Be very careful. I will not be using Puretime in any form again having lost money

Sorry that happened to you man. I definitely recommend only going through links found inside the TD forum and threads. Going through Google or any search engine is a guarantee for scams. If unsure, make sure you ask the forum first. Best of luck !

DongHo

Known Member
9/6/13
So what’s the verdict then guys. Is puretime still a safe place to order from? Lots of talk here about problems, delays, etc.

Junglesteve

Known Member
7/3/17
Germany
Another bad experience from me. After 25 safe transactions in the last 18 months I ordered two watches via triangle shipping. Received unopened package from UK after only 8 days. After opening the outer, the inner package from EMS was opened. Two obviously used low quality watches (completely different models) were in there. PT said „once accepted by customer there is nothing they can do“. No chance however for me to reject package.

PT is not willing to find any solution for this - it is their managment decision. Kind of funny that they are promising on their homepage to exchange wrongly delivered watches for free in exchange.

One question - is Angus still around? This is not the Angus I used to know.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
So what’s the verdict then guys. Is puretime still a safe place to order from? Lots of talk here about problems, delays, etc.

You cannot blame us, if you do not order from us but from a scammer that is using our name. Our domain is www.puretime.io ALL others are fake and will SCAM you

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Jason Anderow

"I will not be using Puretime in any form again having lost money"

So you are blaming us for using a scam site?

xxtwisted26xx

Supporter
Certified
12/6/18
To order I just message them on the email? I’m too scared to use their site and feel like it’s the wrong one