• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

police raid in china

Kerbus

Renowned Member
16/3/06
FL
That’s the sign of a good dealer if he looked out for problems like that

Reactions: Zeta7

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
Oh well, I just sent the payment for a 126500 white dial 4131 CF with a promised QC wait of approx. 3-7 days anyway to test the waters and see if the water is really "clean" (pun intended). 😂

FYI: My 126500 CF is on its way to me. 👌😎

Well, almost... 😆 Will be shipped tomorrow.

Received QC today, 4 days after payment. The Clean problem can't be that bad, after all. 😊

Kerbus

Renowned Member
16/3/06
FL
Well,maybe

i was told it’s going to take months if you order now, unless that info has just drastically changed. Any way, it’s good to hear there are watches out there being shipped

eBoy

Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
Well,maybe

i was told it’s going to take months if you order now, unless that info has just drastically changed. Any way, it’s good to hear there are watches out there being shipped

Yeah, it's hard to know for sure, but I think the current orders currently being fulfilled may possibly in large parts come from stock wholesalers / larger distributors may still be holding? I don't know...

In a months or so, we'll see if supply dries up or not... 😅

eBoy

Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
Sounds like it’s wise to order a lot sooner than later

Well, brother... 😁

You've been here for almost a two decades, so I just have to assume that, in case it's supposed to be a question, it's just a rhetorical question. 😅

Because... HECK YEAH it is. 😆 I've been here for barely three years, and how many times did I have to tell myself: "D'oh, why didn't you order when you had the chance!?? Now XYZ factory is closed for good. Wah, Wah, Waambulance!". 🤨😔🫤😫😩😭🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Dave2302

Kerbus

Renowned Member
16/3/06
FL
It wasn’t a question. It was a statement to emphasize the point to get the watches quickly., yes, never know if or when a factory may close.

Reactions: Zeta7 and eBoy

eBoy

Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
It wasn’t a question. It was a statement to emphasize the point to get the watches quickly., yes, never know if or when a factory may close.

I know. Just wanted to tease an oldtime-veteran a bit.

You don't get to do that with an '06-account every day. 😆

eBoy

Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
I could use a little of that. Everything is so serious with me in the real world

Sounds depressing. Hope it's just the usual annoying every day stuff and nothing too serious...

I'm active here again because I’m researching and awaiting a watch

A little distraction through a hobby can be a great medicine. I was super pissed off the entire last week at some insurance thing (the typical "we don't cover that" drama, what DO they cover then, ffs? 🙄).

Ordering the Rolex rep last weekend, the prior research, today's QC etc. made cope much better! Can't wait for it to arrive and play around with it to tickle my inner child and forget the shit show around me... 😆🤣

• Love

Kerbus

Renowned Member
16/3/06
FL
Lots of luck with your watch! I have a timegrapher that I’d actually like to learn how to use. I posted for some help with that. Maybe I’ll be able interpret my watches and QC pics

Zeta7

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
9/11/23
Lots of luck with your watch! I have a timegrapher that I’d actually like to learn how to use. I posted for some help with that. Maybe I’ll be able interpret my watches and QC pics
I’m in the same boat. I’ve seen some responses from @dogwood explaining results that blew me away. He’s got mad skills. I guess his timegrapher came with a better manual. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: dogwood

Wobbufett

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Certified
17/1/24
But is there a price difference ? There should be, sure they will sell old stock and build to use up the old parts, but should reduce the price a wee bittie ................

I think I can guess the answer though ;)
Nope they are the same!

• Sad

newframe

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/3/24
Non è la notizia che volevo vedere oggi. Ho effettuato 2 ordini separati con il mio rivenditore (uno pre-CNY e uno solo 2 giorni fa) contenenti un mix di Daytona Clean che volevo aggiungere alla mia collezione (a causa dei grandi sconti offerti) e Daytona BTF per le build allineato. Incrociamo le dita e non sono interessati😬
Ciao, scusa, chi offre questi grandi sconti?