• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

police raid in china

BobClod

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
11/1/24

newframe

7/3/24
Ragazzo, scusa se mi sono permesso di fare una domanda, per lavoro sono abituato a dare tantissime spiegazioni ai principianti, hai ragione avrei potuto cercare su Google, anzi forse avrei perso meno tempo ma pensavo erano acronimi, grazie ancora

newframe

7/3/24
Guy, sorry if I took the liberty of asking a question, for my job I'm used to giving lots of explanations to beginners, you're right I could have searched on Google, actually maybe I would have wasted less time but I thought they were acronyms, thanks again

Reactions: KGZ

Dave2302

Self Confessed Eejit
Supporter
Patron
Certified
19/11/23
Bumfuck Nowhere
Guy, sorry if I took the liberty of asking a question, for my job I'm used to giving lots of explanations to beginners, you're right I could have searched on Google, actually maybe I would have wasted less time but I thought they were acronyms, thanks again

It's only wasted time if you let it be ............

Serious advice, the Newbies here are asked to read a list of stickies.

Almost everything asked has been answered on RWI.

The question should truthfully have been along the lines of :-

"I have searched, I did read ALL the noob stickies, can anyone please point me in the right direction for yak yak yak ?"

I'm sure the many who get flamed would have got some better answers quicker then.

Regarding the flaming, just laugh, join in with a bitta craic with twats like me and folks will make friends and get help if someone is actually trying to help themselves.

(Actually similar info to that is in the noobie welcome that you got) ..........................................................................

Reactions: KGZ and Feefo

Me10_UK

Don't stop learning
31/1/24
land of the brave
first of all thanks for replying, oh god with all these acronyms I don't understand much. what is the rehaut? and SEL spaces? I purchased VSF for submariner and CLEAN for GMT sprite as I had read that they are the best factories

As a relative newbie myslef, you are not doing yourself any favours.
Spend some time on the forum. do some research.

Hell, even have a look at the For Sale section and see if there is something there you want.... plenty of subs available.

As for the Sprite - each to their own.....

KGZ

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
28/9/22
Less imperfections = closer to gen.
Spoken like a true AAA+++ super-clone master gen expert!

I can only dream of reaching your level of AAA+++ mastery one day...

I can only drool of envy at the AAA+++ QC toolkit that you must be using...

So unfair!!!!

Hci26K.jpeg

Wobbufett

Certified
17/1/24

So unfair!!!!

Hci26K.jpeg
One wise man once said,

”Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. Consume you, it will."​

• Haha
Reactions: Dave2302

Wobbufett

Certified
17/1/24

So unfair!!!!

Hci26K.jpeg
No but seriously, it’s great fun when everything is perfect. We don’t call things ”nwbig” for no reason.

Wobbufett

Certified
17/1/24
Gens aren't perfect, yet you want a fake chinese watch to be ?
Perfect is a strong word, I meant closer to gen. It’s fun when a ”fake chinese watch” can get so close to the real deal for 5% of the cost. It just shows that we are all paying for the brand and not for the product itself. I own a gen sub and a VSF, and I enjoy them equally regardless if it’s a rep or not.

Dave2302

Self Confessed Eejit
Supporter
Patron
Certified
19/11/23
Bumfuck Nowhere
It’s fun when a ”fake chinese watch” can get so close to the real deal for 5% of the cost. It just shows that we are all paying for the brand and not for the product itself.

That is exactly why I buy and collect Reps, I have a mechanical fascination for everything, and find it great fun searching for tells, and learning that sometimes they aren't tells at all because the Gen has the same teensy tiny flaws ;)

I also like customizing them, like putting a different bracelet on, but still with the brand logo, different colour hands etc etc

Reactions: Wobbufett

Dave2302

Self Confessed Eejit
Supporter
Patron
Certified
19/11/23
Bumfuck Nowhere
BTW it can't be a "Fake Chinese watch", if it were it wouldn't be Chinese ....

It is a Chinese Replica of a Gen watch ;)

DJTony82

House Music All Night Loooong!
Certified
24/5/21
EU
Here’s a V3 new batch with fixed steelinox on jubilee.
the td I used is very serious and I have no reason to think it was trying to cheat me, "stainless steel" is much more common on jubilee bracelets, obviously there are exceptions like those in your photo, however I think I will also like the oyster eventually I will order a jubilee so I can then exchange them when I feel like it

Zeta7

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
9/11/23
Are we really discussing a slight misprint on a minuscule engraving that is not even visible when the watch is worn???

Newsflash: there are countless instances of misprints on gen rolex clasps!
Wait a minute. I’m still looking for a floating M. I’m starting to think of it as a boogie man story told to scare people who buy reps. 😂

• Haha