• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

police raid in china

DJTony82

House Music All Night Loooong!
Certified
24/5/21
EU
More than one rumor says that today clean released the new batch of GMT

Reactions: Zeta7

Zeta7

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
9/11/23
To go a little against the grain, I received the QC of the CF GMT v3 Pepsi this morning from my TD.
How was it? Did bezel look right under fluorescent light?

Kerbus

Renowned Member
16/3/06
FL
If that's the truth maybe things won't be as long. It doesn't mean you don't have to be patient though

Reactions: Dave2302

Zeta7

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
9/11/23
Yeah thats the first batch of the V3, but they might switch it up between Y2L3 and L6V6.
What’s the difference? I suppose those are the first digits of a serial number. I didn’t know clean was using serial number batches like vsf. It helps us identify the watches but they might as well start the serial number off with FAKE.

Wobbufett

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Certified
17/1/24
What’s the difference? I suppose those are the first digits of a serial number. I didn’t know clean was using serial number batches like vsf. It helps us identify the watches but they might as well start the serial number off with FAKE.
Yeah they do use it like VSF, Y2L3 was the first batch and L6V6 is the one they are currently using.

Dave2302

Self Confessed Eejit
Supporter
Patron
Certified
19/11/23
Bumfuck Nowhere
Except there's still Y2L3s coming out.....

But is there a price difference ? There should be, sure they will sell old stock and build to use up the old parts, but should reduce the price a wee bittie ................

I think I can guess the answer though ;)

Reaps

-
25/9/22
But is there a price difference ? There should be, sure they will sell old stock and build to use up the old parts, but should reduce the price a wee bittie ................

I think I can guess the answer though ;)
No difference between YL23 and L6V6 case....

Reactions: Kup1712 and Zeta7

DJTony82

House Music All Night Loooong!
Certified
24/5/21
EU
Today my td sent me a new qc because he found something wrong with the datewheel on yesterday's watch. New Pepsi v3 this time with serial L6V6

Reactions: Zeta7 and Wobbufett